Expired Hot Deals

Arcteryx Factory Sale up to %75off, Dec 21-31, Vancouver Only

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2012 4:09 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2003
4654 posts
170 upvotes
Mostly 30-50% off i'm sure. If you go and can't find what you're looking for i'd wait because it will be on sale this xmas on various sites.
He .... looka lika MAN!

I tell you every ting!

----------------------------------------------------

If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
Nov 29, 2006
534 posts
71 upvotes
Hmm... north van is far for me, I'd be quite upset to see things only 30-50% off...
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2003
4654 posts
170 upvotes
ktkn wrote:
Dec 18th, 2012 3:13 am
Hmm... north van is far for me, I'd be quite upset to see things only 30-50% off...
Historically you're going to see decent prices but stock is usually overstock, seconds (last time I checked) promo items and less popular products. You can get a good deal potentially but Imo I'd wait for the boxing day sales at altitude sports, live out there and thelasthunt. They will have current products. Well, except for thelasthunt ... they carry excess or older stock but can be decent deals with extra discounts.

If you're serious then I would try on stuff first before buying online because arcteryx has different cuts and fit for certain products. From relaxed to athletic to expedition. If you are in between types it can be critical between a large and X large for example. You don't want to buy a large expedition fit jacket just because you usually wear a large and find out that you should have ordered a medium. It happens.

Good luck.
He .... looka lika MAN!

I tell you every ting!

If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
May 1, 2011
710 posts
365 upvotes
Halifax
Arcteryx Factory Sale. Huh. I didn't think they still had a factory in Canada. I thought their stuff was MIC and other low cost countries.

just trolling.
Mar 4, 2003
358 posts
25 upvotes
burnaby
There is a Free parking at the back of the warehouse.. their always a lineup (I wait 30 minutes last time i went) ..most item are 30%-50% off
jtcb wrote:
Dec 18th, 2012 9:41 am
Is there free parking nearby? Will there be long line up on Friday?
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2003
4654 posts
170 upvotes
tdracer wrote:
Dec 18th, 2012 9:53 am
Arcteryx Factory Sale. Huh. I didn't think they still had a factory in Canada. I thought their stuff was MIC and other low cost countries.

just trolling.
Yeah, well, that's true ... but I don't think any of the major high end manufacturers make any of their products in North America ... I may be wrong. Actually i'd like to know if there are any ...
He .... looka lika MAN!

I tell you every ting!

Oct 31, 2010
15 posts
The Veilance line is made in Canada last time I checked, which brings me to my question, for those who have gone in the past, has there been/will there be any Veilance items?

Cheers.
Nov 3, 2009
413 posts
97 upvotes
Hey Folks...

An important reminder: Arcteryx's Factory Store has *no warranty*, no returns, no exchanges, zippo. For me, the reason I would want to get Arcteryx is for their lifetime warranty... without it, 75% off is the maximum I would ever pay for one of their coats.

Scott
Mar 9, 2008
489 posts
35 upvotes
Scott M. wrote:
Dec 18th, 2012 3:20 pm
Hey Folks...

An important reminder: Arcteryx's Factory Store has *no warranty*, no returns, no exchanges, zippo. For me, the reason I would want to get Arcteryx is for their lifetime warranty... without it, 75% off is the maximum I would ever pay for one of their coats.

Scott
Reason being is most of the items have defects... I think anyway. Most of the heavier gore-tex jackets here are still in the $300 range ($500 normally) so it's honestly not like you're getting the epic steal of a lifetime. Softer/lighter jackets ranged from $100-250 iirc. Also, there have almost NEVER been jackets in size S, so if that's what you're looking for don't bother. I've been to four of these sales and I've only seen one jacket in a small, and I line up on Fridays each time.
CTfunk wrote:
Dec 18th, 2012 2:32 pm
The Veilance line is made in Canada last time I checked, which brings me to my question, for those who have gone in the past, has there been/will there be any Veilance items?

Cheers.
Some regular Arc'teryx is still made in Canada. I have a Visio FL trekking/hiking jacket that is made in Canada. Veilance occasionally pops up at the sales but there is no guarantee.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2003
4654 posts
170 upvotes
Veilance is nice stuff but holy crap it's pricey.
He .... looka lika MAN!

I tell you every ting!

Nov 27, 2009
49 posts
4 upvotes
Scott M. wrote:
Dec 18th, 2012 3:20 pm
Hey Folks...

Scott
Where did you get the information about no warranty from?
I was really hoping to get the GAMMA AR jacket..
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2009
2991 posts
284 upvotes
Montreal
OMG, the lack of warranty is a total dealbreaker IMHO.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2003
4654 posts
170 upvotes
user681 wrote:
Dec 20th, 2012 12:13 am
Where did you get the information about no warranty from?
I was really hoping to get the GAMMA AR jacket..
You'll be able to get a Gamma AR jacket for a decent price without going to the factory store. You'll probably be able to get the same or better pricing than the factory store this boxing week ... with full warranty. Check liveoutthere.com or vpo.ca for sales ... have you checked out the Gamma MX jacket?
He .... looka lika MAN!

I tell you every ting!

× < >