• Dec 28th, 2012 4:09 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2003
4661 posts
80 upvotes
Oakville
skyway wrote:
Dec 20th, 2012 10:32 am
I was at the last factory sale in November and it was a total waste of time and gas. There was nothing worthwhile - it was primarily low end, ugly colorway, pump and dump product for the label whoring masses.
Epic description.
[OP]
Feb 2, 2010
210 posts
36 upvotes
Vancouver
Finally I had a chance to go there today. I got there around 2pm. There was no line up but inside was quite crowded. The tent is bigger than their usual setup. I think there are more stuff than other tent sales.

First of all there are no packs and acceroies at all. Lots of gloves, pretty much all of them at $99.

There are no L and S sizes for men at all. It's mostly M and some XL and bigger.

There are lot's of mid layers, tshirst and shirts.

Lot's of Pants for Man and Women. I didn't check them so I don't know about sizes.

For women, again lot's of M and some S.

I only bought Gamma AR Jacket Women's, $130.
Sep 23, 2005
185 posts
4 upvotes
Hey guys I have a pair of 34x32 Mens Ventii Gore Tex pants that I got from the sale but that don't fit me. Selling for what I paid - $225 (MSRP $600). These were the last ones available when I bought them and I lined up for an hour on the first day! PM me if interested. Colour as shown in the link below.

http://bit.ly/WMpQs8
Mar 9, 2008
493 posts
38 upvotes
samberkun wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2012 9:52 pm
Not true it just depends on the production run my theta at was made in canada
yeah I have a Visio FL jacket that is made in Canada. All Veilance line stuff is also made in Canada.
× < >