Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Arizer

Dry Herb Vaporizer (FREE ARIZER AIR W/PURCHASE)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2018 6:41 pm
Thread Summary
One day sale from Arizer of cannabis vaporizers. BUY ONE VAPORIZER GET AN ARIZER AIR (VERSION 1) FREE. Also: UP TO 25% off (prices are already discounted. no coupon needed.) Free shipping on orders $200+
337 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8457 posts
4458 upvotes
Canuckland
Isn’t it too soon for it?
Jun 29, 2018
94 posts
90 upvotes
insanely hot deal. I have the solo 2 and love it
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2007
2425 posts
621 upvotes
London
How do u use these? Do u just put in the dry leaves and turn on? Lol
Jun 29, 2018
94 posts
90 upvotes
brucedlx wrote: How do u use these? Do u just put in the dry leaves and turn on? Lol
Yeah, pretty much. Lots of videos/reviews on Youtube. Also, you're supporting a great Canadian company here.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3770 posts
474 upvotes
So just curious but Arizer Air is a vaporizer? So why would I want to purchase a vaporizer just to get a 2nd one free?

I don’t mean it sarcastic, just trying to understand.

Also, what is hands down the best vaporizer on the market and what makes it the best?
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2007
4149 posts
834 upvotes
Rockstead wrote: So just curious but Arizer Air is a vaporizer? So why would I want to purchase a vaporizer just to get a 2nd one free?

Also, what is hands down the best vaporizer on the market and what makes it the best?
Depends on your use... get a "regular" one for at home, then the smaller Arizer Air for "on the go" (i.e. when you go camping with your friends and you want something small).

I have the solo 2 and it's awesome. Plus Canadian company. Can't lose.
RFD'er since 2007 😎
Sep 26, 2008
590 posts
162 upvotes
Is there a code to use? I only see 25% off and no mention of the BOGO offer on the site.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3770 posts
474 upvotes
mself084 wrote: Depends on your use... get a "regular" one for at home, then the smaller Arizer Air for "on the go" (i.e. when you go camping with your friends and you want something small).

I have the solo 2 and it's awesome. Plus Canadian company. Can't lose.
Does small mean it hold less dry herb va the larger one? Typically how much does a large one hold vs a small one?
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10576 posts
15687 upvotes
GT-EH
aw305 wrote: Is there a code to use? I only see 25% off and no mention of the BOGO offer on the site.
It also does not add a free one in your cart either.

If you manually add it, it's not free.
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2007
4149 posts
834 upvotes
Rockstead wrote: Does small mean it hold less dry herb va the larger one? Typically how much does a large one hold vs a small one?
Not sure, I don't have a smaller one. You barely put anything in the vaporizer - turn it on, set your heat setting, and it automatically shuts off after 15 mins (mine anyway).
RFD'er since 2007 😎
May 26, 2014
251 posts
351 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
Rockstead wrote: So just curious but Arizer Air is a vaporizer? So why would I want to purchase a vaporizer just to get a 2nd one free?

Sell the second one? I guess? Even the 25% off is a good deal.
Like anything, there is a wide range of prices and qualities. The Solo 2 is absolutely one of the best, given the price. Consensus seems to indicate that the Mighty is the absolute best, but the price reflects that.

Has anyone else ordered yet? I have my cart ready to checkout and I'm not showing the free Air anywhere in it.
Jul 26, 2013
949 posts
951 upvotes
CALGARY
So, if you have never tried weed before, what do you do?
Don't want to spend more than 100 on a vape incase I try it once and am done. Don't want to smoke it.
Pls advise
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11537 posts
1041 upvotes
Ottawa
This is USD pricing, right? Hard to judge if this or the OCS Solo 2 at $185 CAD is better, if you don't need a second...
- Absolute
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2007
4149 posts
834 upvotes
findmesumdealz wrote: So, if you have never tried weed before, what do you do?
Don't want to spend more than 100 on a vape incase I try it once and am done. Don't want to smoke it.
Pls advise
Buy this? It's a good price and Canadian company. Go on YouTube and you'll see how to add your weed. Literally a tiny amount (ground up), put the tube into the machine, wait a minute for it to heat up, you're good to go.
RFD'er since 2007 😎
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2017
1529 posts
2765 upvotes
Toronto
Can always return it unused. Depending o where you live you may find a vapor lounge to take your weed to and try it that way. Method of consumption does change the experience, but we all need to start somewhere.

To be honest you could probably sell both for more than you paid even with single use.
Oct 15, 2006
351 posts
155 upvotes
Markham
How do you claim the deal? I don't see any coupon code and it doesn't automatically get added to the cart in checkout.
Jul 9, 2006
175 posts
41 upvotes
Mississauga
The Arizer Air will be added to the order prior to shipping.

*Hi xxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

You're order is eligible for the Free Air Promotion. Your Air unit will be added to your order prior to shipping.

If you have any further questions or require any further assistance please let us know and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Best Regards,
Andrew"

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)