Off Topic

Armed robbery at Markville around 6 today.

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2019 4:00 pm
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2010
11659 posts
2681 upvotes
Montréal
jimmysack wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 9:34 pm
ur saying that ginger bimboton who hit the fat big dude with the gun with her purse is brave and i dont believe it to be, i believe it to be purely stupid

so, since i believe you equate stupidity with bravery, i said that if i tell you im stronger and tougher than a concrete floor and that it cant kill me and jump off a building and say i can do super sayin 3 and beat the concrete building up that makes me brave (according to your logic)
to my logic, its pure stupidity

stupidity does not equate bravery. see video of "brave" guy trying to fight a stainleses steel pole... he's very brave right? lmfao
* I'm saying someone else is working you up, I'm not doing anything, yet you assumed WRONGLY YET AGAIN.

There's such thing as being brave yet being foolish/stupid, that was that woman. You think they are either or, which is false.

The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
41071 posts
4852 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
tebore wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 10:20 am
Watching the follow ups it's pretty stupid that these guys called a suspicious package to the Markham Go Station. That's only a 5 min shot up the road if you have cherries flashing. They might as well have called a suspicious package at Markville itself, and robbing a store up the road from a police station.

They should have called multiple suspicious packages at like Upper Canada Mall other gov buildings that are the extreme north and south ends or York Region.
how do you know all this . . . Face Screaming In Fear
Feb 6, 2009
215 posts
47 upvotes
When you walk towards the robbers pulling dual pistols out of your belt in slow motion, don't press the clip release button on your pistols.
Banned
Jan 24, 2018
302 posts
62 upvotes
tranquility922 wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 10:16 pm
* I'm saying someone else is working you up, I'm not doing anything, yet you assumed WRONGLY YET AGAIN.

There's such thing as being brave yet being foolish/stupid, that was that woman. You think they are either or, which is false.

there is no such thing as being brave but equally stupid at the same time. you don't even knnow what the word brave or stupid means. i'm not emotionally caught up in this at all, why would i care about some kids opinion on the internet ? give me an eg besides the video of ginger bimbo-ton in which u claim is bravery/stupidity both there

Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2006
10459 posts
4664 upvotes
Brampton
UrbanPoet wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 10:17 pm
how do you know all this . . . Face Screaming In Fear
The answer I think Is pretty obvious...

I googled it.
Images
  • 150E7B5F-187D-4D4E-A8D6-862EDD69BCAA.png
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1209 posts
304 upvotes
Toronto
What kind of a screwed up society we live in that when you fight crime you are deemed as "stupid". Im embarassed of all these millenials, glad they weren't around when the germans wanted to take over the world, otherwise it would had been "stupid" to resist them according to their logic.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5339 posts
1219 upvotes
Mississauga
MusicBox wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2019 9:50 am
What kind of a screwed up society we live in that when you fight crime you are deemed as "stupid". Im embarassed of all these millenials, glad they weren't around when the germans wanted to take over the world, otherwise it would had been "stupid" to resist them according to their logic.
smh... you just don't get it.
Penalty Box
Aug 26, 2001
17108 posts
678 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
MusicBox wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2019 9:50 am
Bruce Wayne, is that you?
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1313 posts
474 upvotes
Toronto
They must have read the other news where Indian Jeweler chasing robbers with swords and avoided those stores.
Penalty Box
Dec 27, 2013
8003 posts
3946 upvotes
Toronto
tranquility922 wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2019 2:04 pm
I agree with you. I came in late, but people can be "brave" but also stupid. I think there is a word for that. I think it's foolhardy.

You can be brave, but also stupid/fool. And that word is foolhardy.

anyway, I know exactly what you're trying to say tranquil. *
Last edited by MrDisco on Jan 4th, 2019 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: quote was removed
Aug 18, 2013
114 posts
61 upvotes
This topic has really gotten off topic in the off topic section... :)
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2006
10459 posts
4664 upvotes
Brampton
UrbanPoet wrote:
Jan 4th, 2019 12:01 pm
Oh okie i believe you. Glad we don’t have robbers on rfd!
Only robbers here is rogers. 8-)
Tho if we did... I think the collective would be much better at it.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
5449 posts
1119 upvotes
Richmond Hill
luk fook is reopening tomorrow O.O
Penalty Box
Aug 26, 2001
17108 posts
678 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
yesstyle wrote:
Jan 4th, 2019 10:14 pm
luk fook is reopening tomorrow O.O
Looks like they didn't stay fooked for long.