Automotive

Armin Auto Sales experience?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2016 1:29 pm
Tags:
None
May 5, 2013
1 posts
There is no car in this dealership without an accident. Try not to buy from Arimin but if you still like to buy make sure to ask for carproof and have every promise he makes written down. In the end you will be unhappy and do not forget to file a complaint with OMVIC.
If a luxury car has no issues the authorized dealers do not even send it to auction and if they do if the car is clean other authorized dealers buy them. What is left for Armin Auto or alike are f'ed up cars.
Go to OMVIC for your complaints.
Oct 30, 2013
2 posts
I looked at a 2009 Honda CRV, the sales guy said it had been in 1 front end accident. I checked with Honda Canada, checked to see its service record, asked for a copy of the CarProof, did my background. Made financing arrangement and was ready to buy the car. They emailed me the CarProof and it had 2 accidents listed , he said it was the same accident and that the car just came back to repair something from the original accident... I further checked and found out this was a rear accident and 6 months apart. ... So I was not told the truth, they said " I must have made a mistake, we have many cars here".

In the end I walked away from it, they seemed very nice, but don't trust them....
Oct 30, 2013
2 posts
BenZia wrote: There is no car in this dealership without an accident. Try not to buy from Arimin but if you still like to buy make sure to ask for carproof and have every promise he makes written down. In the end you will be unhappy and do not forget to file a complaint with OMVIC.
If a luxury car has no issues the authorized dealers do not even send it to auction and if they do if the car is clean other authorized dealers buy them. What is left for Armin Auto or alike are f'ed up cars.
Go to OMVIC for your complaints.
So Armin called me back today after I let them know i was not going to by the CRV and why. It was funny, the owner made excuses for the salesmen dealing with me. He also tried to tell me that the salesmen was just confused because they have 80 cars and he just mixed up what accident's were with what car. He also wanted to drop the price down by $900. He even emailed my wife to plead his case and that they always were going to tell us about the 2nd accident on the car. He also tried to blame me and my wife for coming back from the test drive and then going for lunch instead of going back into his office so he could tell us about all the accidents on the car.

like i said, they all seemed nice there, but if your not going to tell the whole truth, in my eyes your not telling the truth at all......
Mar 19, 2016
1 posts
Please watch out from this dealership. Being new to the country and having bought my first car through this dealership i did not know the exact rules and regulations that govern used car dealerships in Canada. Long story short i have purchased in september 2015 a Mercedes-Benz c300 4matic when it had about 5000km for $44,900.
at the time of purchase he claimed that the cars hood had a scratch that was re-painted for $781 that was shown on the carproof he gave me at the time of the purchase. After driving it for a few months i found out that the car proof actually shows damages worth $31,000 and the car proof was rectified in august which was a month before i bought the car and Armin auto (Ben zia) was fully aware of the exact amount of the accident the car was in ($31,000) as it was provided to him in his bill of sale when he bought the car from the auction. He managed to not disclose this information to me and gave me an old copy of the carproof which didnt show this information, and since it was a new car with less than 5000km i never imagined this could happen, basicly the cars hood was changed and two or more adjacent panels were replaced/repainted and one of the front headlights relace and the airbags were out. It took me about 2 months to get the issue resolved with the help of OMVIC and i was able to sell it back to him for $39,500, althought he shouldve gave me more and my initial request was a full refund but i just wanted to get out of this mess with such a shady dealership.. Please watch out as most of his cars if not all are bought through the auction having previous accidents that he will not tell you about, i would advise you to take any used car to a mechanic you know before purchasing. I hope no one does the same mistake i did and the best way to do so is by staying away from this dealership. The specific car im talking about is now back at armin auto and he is selling it for $41,900, you can find it at the link below. Please watch out, you have been warned. http://www.arminauto.com/used/Mercedes- ... 9d67d6.htm