Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Artscow

Custom T-Shirts, $9.99 USD w/ Free Worldwide Shipping!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2017 2:48 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1759 posts
1872 upvotes
Toronto

Custom T-Shirts, $9.99 USD w/ Free Worldwide Shipping!

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
September 4, 2017
Retailer:
Artscow
Someone posted Cowcow and then someone else said the quality was bad so I'm gonna post Artscow here since I've had a pleasant experience with their T-shirt printing. Shipping is kinda slow (1-2 months) unless you order asap.

The best quality shirts are the ones that only let you print within a square and they are super sturdy. Those are the ones that are below 20 dollars. The "cotton tees" are okay quality but not as good as the cheaper ones. The difference is that the "cotton tees" let you customize EVERYTHING on the shirt. For the cotton tees, they only print colour on the outside so, the inside of the shirt is white. You can't see it if you're wearing it though.

Coupon Code: TEETALKS
Expiry Date: 9/4/2017
13 replies
Nov 25, 2008
24 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Is the print the kind that washes off after a couple of washes? I've had trouble with those. Someone told me screen printing is better but I'm not sure what the difference is.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1759 posts
1872 upvotes
Toronto
calylia wrote: Is the print the kind that washes off after a couple of washes? I've had trouble with those. Someone told me screen printing is better but I'm not sure what the difference is.
Use warm water (not too hot) when washing.
I've washed one shirt 10+ times and it's been fine.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2013
1017 posts
344 upvotes
in a bubble
arrggghhhh! i got ANOTHER game of thrones t shirt....LOL thanks OP
Dec 7, 2016
270 posts
237 upvotes
Vancouver
It is most likely not screen printed. You can usually tell cause screen printing doesn't accept a lot of colours where as this is like a photo print with full colour gamut. The process of screenprinting is a machine makes stencils for each colour and then later manually fills in the colours within those stencils. Since you're using lesser colours in clearly marked stencils, you tend to use better and more stronger ink so it usually it tends to last longer than photo printed shirts. The trade off is that since making the stencil is a hassle, tshirt printing companies don't do screen printing unless its for a large group order so they dont waste time on creating stencils for each order. Also photoprint tshirts tend to fade after a few washes, whereas screen printed tshirts don't fade but again, if not washed properly- can have the ink chip/break off.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2004
1816 posts
430 upvotes
Edmonton
Had couple of these shirts made before but mine wasn't cotton. Polyester I think
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1759 posts
1872 upvotes
Toronto
5abi wrote: Had couple of these shirts made before but mine wasn't cotton. Polyester I think
I agree. They're not fully cotton. I have around 10 Artscow shirts.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2013
1017 posts
344 upvotes
in a bubble
Hmm....even though i have 2 different emails it wouldnt let me order a second b/c of same IP address...that sucks.
Jun 18, 2013
313 posts
119 upvotes
Hmm I thought the usual "deal" price is supposed to be $5?
Aug 20, 2016
167 posts
293 upvotes
Ontario
Shippings kinda slow. Ordered a mousepad from them a few months ago and still haven't received it.

At this point I'm just hoping my grandchildren will appreciate it.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1759 posts
1872 upvotes
Toronto
UND3AD wrote: Hmm I thought the usual "deal" price is supposed to be $5?
That is Cowcow, another site with different shirt quality.

Artscow used to have better deals last year (March), like $7 per shirt but they've only done more expensive prices lately. I've been checking every single sale ever since.
Jewjubes wrote: Shippings kinda slow. Ordered a mousepad from them a few months ago and still haven't received it.

At this point I'm just hoping my grandchildren will appreciate it.
Email them and get a refund or get them to re-ship
Aug 20, 2016
167 posts
293 upvotes
Ontario
meepsheep wrote: Email them and get a refund or get them to re-ship
I emailed them a month ago and didn't get a response
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1759 posts
1872 upvotes
Toronto
Jewjubes wrote: I emailed them a month ago and didn't get a response
support@artscow.com is the one I emailed!
ammaretto wrote: not sure if this is allowed...but i was emailed this deal & i already used the code. any watch for $3.99-

http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/photo-watch

-censored-
Those codes give you points/money in your account. I believe referral/affiliation links are not allowed on this site.
Dec 9, 2006
105 posts
53 upvotes
Back on! Code: HIHOLIDAYZ

BUT I just found out so that one is about to expire. Please note that other posters are describing ice-age waits from ArtsCow.

Hey it's been a while, did anyone order and since receive their shirts? Care to share your experience?

EDIT:
The whole site has a bunch of wierd crazy deals, many ending on Dec 31.
Also, shipping options started around $20 USD for me. That plus the exchange I must admit made the deal feel a bit warm...

Boy I hope this works out! Smiling Face With Open Mouth I spent ages tinkering with their site.
Mesh.jpg

UPDATE:
Win win win win! Ordered on Dec 13 arrived on Dec 22, just in time for christmas.
Final2.jpg
This is a massive, hot deal. You'd be pressed to spend more than $20 per item using codes easily found and in some cases skip shipping. So glad RFDers led me here!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)