Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2006
1197 posts
115 upvotes

Asian hairstyle websites

Hello

I'm looking for websites with Asian hairstyles. I remember some were listed awhile ago but can't find them. (bomberhead something....) Maybe this can also help others find hairstyles they like :)

Thank you
12 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7863 posts
2841 upvotes
Richmond Hill
this is th site u r talking abt
http://www.bombhead.com/bbs/zboard.php? ... category=2

but i cant seem to enlarge the pic, everytime i try to, there some error or need to become a member, but its all in korean so i duno.

i would also like to know a similar site with korean and/or jap hairstyles.

google isnt much of help.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2006
1197 posts
115 upvotes
Thanks everyone :lol: I knew you guys would know! Now time to find a good hairstyle!
Jun 12, 2009
89 posts
Vancouver
If you want to enlarge a pic in bombhead, just right click the thumbnail and choose to open the pic in a new tab or whatevs.

That used to work when I browsed it in the summer.
Nov 22, 2009
1 posts
You can go to some Japanese magzines' websites, such as mina and cancam. You can find the latest hairstyle for asian wimen.
bonita! wrote: Hello

I'm looking for websites with Asian hairstyles. I remember some were listed awhile ago but can't find them. (bomberhead something....) Maybe this can also help others find hairstyles they like :)

Thank you
Jan 13, 2007
603 posts
24 upvotes
North York
just tried but it doesnt work.. help anyone?
quattro88 wrote: If you want to enlarge a pic in bombhead, just right click the thumbnail and choose to open the pic in a new tab or whatevs.

That used to work when I browsed it in the summer.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2005
5647 posts
119 upvotes
Geelee wrote: just tried but it doesnt work.. help anyone?
It does work. Just right click, and view image.

Thanks for the sites.

Now I can print a picture off and bring it to the hair stylist :)
Jan 13, 2007
603 posts
24 upvotes
North York
i right clicked then clicked 'open in new tab' then i got a warning msg followed by random korean words lol. did you 'save the picture as' cause i dunt see a 'view image' button after right clicking
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7863 posts
2841 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Geelee wrote: i right clicked then clicked 'open in new tab' then i got a warning msg followed by random korean words lol. did you 'save the picture as' cause i dunt see a 'view image' button after right clicking
for IE, it doesnt work for me but when i tried using Firefox, it works