• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2004 1:05 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 3, 2002
251 posts
14 upvotes
Calgary
Roninvancouver wrote:boy, your style of posting subtly racist postings is really similar to that banned unbanned guy cummer. I wonder if the mods will agree with me.
I disagree with your thoughts about the posting being racist.

I, being someone from HK, totally agree with the general trend of dirty washrooms at Chinese restaurants.

However, if you think those washrooms are bad, you haven't seen the public washrooms in HK. It's like entering a whole new dimension when you step through the doors of a public washroom in HK; the weather is usually hot in HK and so you have flies/mosquitoes festering everywhere in the washroom... I'm grossed-out already just thinking about it.
You have died.
Your deeds of valor shall be remembered.
Press any key to continue.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2004
1826 posts
171 upvotes
There is a little chinese buffet near Humber College where the sink in the bathroom does not have a drain. IT HAS A BUCKET UNDER THE SINK!!!! Someone has to go and empty in the toilet every once and a while. If I was a real @ss I would have left the water running when I left
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2004
4898 posts
318 upvotes
drdar wrote:Most puplic washrooms are nasty.
Thing is restaurants aren't "public" they are private. Public bathrooms are even worse, omg those bathrooms at national parks or beaches are NASTY, and people go in barefoot
Banned
Jun 22, 2004
293 posts
Roninvancouver wrote:boy, your style of posting subtly racist postings is really similar to that banned unbanned guy cummer. I wonder if the mods will agree with me.
lol the infamous troll Roninvanoucver is back. Anyway how the heck is his post racist? He is merely stating the obvious. ANyone that has been in any of the aforementioned restaurants knows that the restaurants are not sparkling clean.

Well that's the surprise of the century!!

hey ron don't you have other things to do than to provoke trouble? oh wait, you don't. lol
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2004
1697 posts
13 upvotes
nx2k wrote:which washroom are u talking about at metro? i find the basement one to be very respectable, hardly anyone uses it. and everytime i go, it's clean.
market village has more than one washroom, the one at the front is also decent, i woudln't say clean but a lot better than pacific.
pacific...all 3 are horrible
FMP does smell but on occasion, it's also respectable
At Metro, the one upstairs by the elevator (I only to to Metro to play Jitz, and when i go for a break, thats the closest one and it STINKS)

Market... the one behind the Viet/Korean&Jap/Beauty Spa store. I use the one beside the frozen buns/dumpling store & Sogo usually. Dunno how the one by the aquarium is though... will need to look into it.

FMP's SO smelly, everytime i go it its so gross. Maybe its from everyone taking a dump...

ALSO, ever see shoeprints on the toilet seats on either side? Some ppl (Big Green's) don't know how to use or just prefer not to use a toilet seat and go retro in squatting. Kinda funny/sad/gross.

Also, I don't find his post to be racist. No point of starting a flame war blah blah
Heatware: 40-0-0
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
24259 posts
1519 upvotes
Markham, ON
RATE YOUR CHINESE RESTAURANT WASHROOMS!

Lai-Wah Hin at Downtown Toronto: 10/10
City-Inn at Market Village: 9/10
The Ambassador at Hwy7-Lesile: 9/10
Ding-Tai-Fong at First Markham Place: 7/10
Ruby Restaurant Finch and McCowen: 1/10
Albalone Restaurant at Hwy7-Lesile:5/10
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2003
1134 posts
Hamilton
in general, that is tru. but if just for peeing, then u don't haf to worri too much but if pooing, put some toilet paper on the seat.
Aug 15, 2003
353 posts
2 upvotes
frig.......public washrooms are NAAAAAAAAASTY

forget asian ones yo....TTC is a biohazard !

frig...all restaurants are dutty....mandarin was decent tho
Sep 20, 2004
122 posts
3 upvotes
You know what has to be worse than a dirty chinese restaurant washroom? It would be the dirty chinese restaurant washrooms that also serve as a storage room for their vegetables. That has got to be illegal!
What would Quagmire say about all these great deals?

"Giggedy, giggedy, giggedy ... ALLLLLLLL RIGHT"
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
9253 posts
593 upvotes
Toronto
netspec wrote:well, the condition of the washrooms are also dependent on the patrons lack of manners...for example - spitting gum into the urinals, not flushing the urinals...ditto for the toilet...urinating on the floor/walls. I used to work in restaurants, asian, italian, french and when I talked to the cleaners/kitchen help, they simply told me that if the patrons show a lack of respect, then they deserve to use a nasty washroom. In a high class restaurant, you won't see this sort of thing because the patrons are more respectfull of the environment they are in.

this response is going to generate plenty of heat, but I am just telling how it is...
I'd agree..

people do alot of nasty things there.. since it is not their bathroom thinking someone else will clean up their mess they left behind.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2001
2931 posts
530 upvotes
Toronto
I'm a clean freak myself and you won't find a single dirty washroom/bathroom in my house. But even when I go over to my friends house and check out their bathrooms/washrooms... oh the black grimes on the bathtub walls and calcium build-ups around the handles etc... ew.

If your friend/family can't even keep a clean bathroom themselves... just imagine their respect for a public one.

So glad I'm a guy where I just have to stand up most of the time.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
10171 posts
1115 upvotes
Brampton
i agree PMall is nasty while viet restaurants are actually nicer! so suprising
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 59-0-0 and counting.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2004
1154 posts
66 upvotes
there are actually 5 washrooms located inside the market village.
nearby the food court,
second floor where the clinics at
beside sogo
beside the supermarket(the one with the yellow sign suppermarket)
nearby the korean restuarnt.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1442 posts
231 upvotes
Woodbridge
most asian restaurants have disgusting washrooms. but i'm a guy so it doesn't mean much, unless the floors are really dirty, because it'll get my nice shoes all dirty. i notice the mandarin restaurant has pretty clean washrooms though. it's probably okay for guys since most just go and take a leak and leave. the girls though...they have to take off their pants, sit and then do their buisness, lol, feel bad for them at dirty restaurants.