Thanks for the replies.
Quote Originally Posted by Phlegmbot View Post
Holy smokes, you're terrible. This is everyone's fault but your own, right? You deserve whatever they give you. Please never drive again.
No of course not. I knew as the driver I had a responsibility to follow my G1 restrictions. I'm saying that this was a one-time thing that shouldn't have happened and I respected the rules of the road before and after this incident. Perhaps I was a terrible driver, so I planned on going to a driving school after passing the G1 exit. I strive to be a safe driver at all times but I made a mistake. I just wanted to know if I had a chance of pleading not guilty.
Quote Originally Posted by rvs007 View Post
If you blame your mom for this, then plea guilty and let her pay for whatever fine they hand you. Your parents are paying for insurance anyway, so they will also have to pay any increase that may come as a result of this conviction.
Quote Originally Posted by Anikiri View Post
Sorry there is not much you can do. You've even admitted guilt. I hope you learn from this and next time use better judgement.

Good luck.
Alright, it looks like the best I can do is ask for a reduced fine. I will be sure that something like this doesn't happen again, no matter the risk.