• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2013 3:23 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 12, 2012
22 posts
danielstpierre, I get your point, but only the first game was boring. I played the first game a little and got pissed so I just rage quit. When I played the second one though, I was just blown away. Ubisoft has added so much to the second one. Brotherhood, in my opinion, wasn't as exciting, because it was just like the second one, with enhanced graphics of course. I gotta say I really liked Revelations for it's story, and thought it had a perfect ending. In general Assassin's creed has one of the best storyline's in gaming, as well as it's great historical accuracy. I just can't wait for Assassin's Creed III.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
3746 posts
805 upvotes
First game was repetitive, but I wouldn't say it was "boring" per se. It had a nice story line and ending. Not very excited about AC3 however. What "viewpoints" and historical landmarks will be included in Colonial American setting?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2003
5755 posts
337 upvotes
ilove wrote:
Apr 15th, 2012 6:48 pm
First game was repetitive, but I wouldn't say it was "boring" per se. It had a nice story line and ending. Not very excited about AC3 however. What "viewpoints" and historical landmarks will be included in Colonial American setting?

the mound of dirt that the empire state building will be built on
the row of tents that will have become the main strip in Las Vegas
Jul 28, 2009
447 posts
25 upvotes
Game looks awesome. I'll avoid watching more media from now. Uncharted 3 ended up showing quarter of the game before it came out. :)
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2002
3005 posts
168 upvotes
Head's up - there's a giveaways for AC3 for anyone who isn't a member of tsilon.ca and is going to Fan Expo on Friday or Saturday. Basically, you go to Fan Expo, find the Ezio who's wearing the tsilon logo on his medallion, and he'll give you a code. You then sign up for a tsilon membership using the code and get the game.

Offer doesn't apply to current members unfortunately..
× < >