Quote Originally Posted by loopholez View Post
A representative from Boston Pizza have called back this afternoon and we chatted for about 20 minutes on the phone, here are the take away point from our conversation:

1) The person who is on the phone is the Vice President of the district, I won't disclose his name here as I felt that he should be protected from all of this.
2) He stated he was already made aware of this incident as there was another witness who called in to report the incident before me.
3) He apologized for what had happen that night and said he never wish this would have happened. Though he still wanted me to recite my side of the story, which I have told him exactly what happened. I apologize to him and also to John for my use of profanity, it was inappropriate and I regret doing it. He then said it doesn't really matter because John should not have any physical contact with me at all.

At this point he said he will usually offer compensation to the customer, but he wasn't sure if it is of any use now. I kindly refuse his compensation and said my group would stay away from this Boston Pizza from now on. I assure him that I wasn’t upset with the incident, but I believe John’s action needed to be investigated and that’s base on 2 major concerns:

Point A: I am worried about the employee that John has to work with.
Point B: I do not wish to see any future customers to be treated like this

He then stated he will conduct an internal investigation of the incident that occurred to us and take appropriate steps to ensure this never happen again.

We ended our conversation with him leaving me his contact info, and that if any of my other 10 friends felt discomfort of what had happen that night, they are more than welcome to contact him directly.

I would like to thank everyone who has supported me in this thread; it makes me realize that there are still good / wise people in this world.
We will follow up with the VP for the conclusion of the investigation later.
This post would be a good conclusion to this thread. No point in arguing further about who's right or wrong.
Locked.