• Jun 11th, 2018 1:26 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Oct 16, 2013
151 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Assistance with T2 filing?

This is a request for recommendations...

I currently an incorporated business that I leave open as there are just a handful of domain/web hosting clients that are just comfy staying with me. (Let's just say that it's not large enough to be considered a side business.)

No matter where I look, the cost of T2 filing appear to be $500 and up. I feel this is going to get compounded by the fact that I haven't filed since 2015.

Any recos for an account who can help with something like this?
6 replies
Jun 25, 2011
322 posts
109 upvotes
Alberta
If you want to get something done and you don't want to pay for it then the only option is to do it yourself. Go to CRA website, download all the prescribed forms and fill it up and send it.
[OP]
Oct 16, 2013
151 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I'm saying the cost of 500 is without an evaluation of my circumstances. If that is what it will take even after a review, so be it.
Nov 12, 2014
348 posts
173 upvotes
Kingston, ON
It's $500 minimum for a T2....
[OP]
Oct 16, 2013
151 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Okay, not sure if this is against RFD rules, but can I ask for specific recommendations based on experience?
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2009
2564 posts
707 upvotes
Newmarket
If the cost is your only concern you will be hard pressed to find anyone who will do it for less. I don't know enough about your situation but it seems like you may want to consider ditching the corporation after you clean up what has to be done and be a sole priopriator for the few clients you have.
[OP]
Oct 16, 2013
151 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Cool... good feedback, @Homerhomer. For now, I'll take a stab with futuretax. Saw that they can do 5 returns @ $99.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)