Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

ASUS Transformer Book T100 Preorder - $432 shipped to Canada Oct 18 via Amazon.com

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2013 7:23 pm
Nov 15, 2006
864 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto
BB/FS have stock now. 32G model.
Dec 12, 2003
849 posts
819 upvotes
Toronto
I bought the 64GB model. It's quite fast and doesn't feel cheap. Very lightweight. Speakers are super loud. I'm loving it. Full Windows 8.1 in a tablet, so you can use the Modern UI for tablet use and then full Windows desktop for work with a keyboard - for a great price. Comparably priced iOS and Android tablets have nothing on this.
Dec 12, 2003
849 posts
819 upvotes
Toronto
Bios version 220 is out today. The T100's shipped with version 214. I've upgraded, but since I didn't have any issues before, I'm not sure what the improvement/fixes are.

Just go to Asus's website and download the BIOS file and the BIOS Utility for the T100TA.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2002
3047 posts
701 upvotes
mik3 wrote: lol already out of stock

damn this little notebook is mind blasting good for the stuff u get.. no wonder sells out like hotcakes.
I just been refreshing the screen and the "Add Cart" came back up earlier today.
So not sure if they are releasing any more.
Mar 1, 2008
16 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like sold out everywhere - I was looking to buy 64Gb version in December.

If someone want to get rid from 64Gb version Pm me.
Sep 24, 2006
988 posts
201 upvotes
Collingwood
why dont you guys get the asus t100 deal on shop.ca it comes to like 310$ AFTER TAXES and just spend like 10$ on a 32gb microsd.... comes to 150$ less than all these deals and you are supporting a canadian start up granted they are giving away free money hahahah
Nov 23, 2013
125 posts
58 upvotes
staffpro wrote: why dont you guys get the asus t100 deal on shop.ca it comes to like 310$ AFTER TAXES and just spend like 10$ on a 32gb microsd.... comes to 150$ less than all these deals and you are supporting a canadian start up granted they are giving away free money hahahah
This basically. Honestly, I was going to buy the 64GB too but decided to get it from shop.ca. I have a lot of trouble putting a quantitative value on the performance of a SSD drive in contrast to a microSD card. Decided to get the 32GB from shop.ca as I will be supporting a new Canadian startup that may have a significant impact on Canadian consumers' consumption habits; particularly RFDers. Plus I'll probably be upgrading to a Microsoft Surface Pro (3?) in the near future anyway.
Mar 1, 2008
16 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
staffpro wrote: why dont you guys get the asus t100 deal on shop.ca it comes to like 310$ AFTER TAXES and just spend like 10$ on a 32gb microsd.... comes to 150$ less than all these deals and you are supporting a canadian start up granted they are giving away free money hahahah
How do you get 310$ tax in? its 399 now. Therefore unfortunately it looks like micrSD sticks out of this tablet big time - so it will be awkward to use it as permanent storage.
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16792 posts
12574 upvotes
Markham
I assume performance on internal storage is faster than microsd? or not every program can run on microsd?
Oct 6, 2010
99 posts
33 upvotes
I think stuff like windows update and programs cannot be installed on the SD card.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)