• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2018 4:43 am
Tags:
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
31951 posts
8264 upvotes
GTHA
Donald Glover, in the spotlight this year thanks to both his acclaimed FX series Atlanta and his upcoming co-starring turn in Solo: A Star Wars Story, will host Saturday Night Live for the first time on May 5. He'll also join a small club of hosts who serve as their own musical guests, performing songs as his soon-to-be-retired musical alter ego Childish Gambino.

from http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/donald-glo ... ys-release
Feb 13, 2018
1 posts
shikotee wrote:
Apr 8th, 2018 5:38 pm
Seems there are all sorts of possibilities with the Ostrich egg.
Apparently, the was/is an Ostrich farm not too far from Neverland.

Thematically, it really works with the whole exploration of cruel fatherhood - the cracking of the shell, the decadence of an egg that one person can't possibly consume.
Man - I totally forgot about Sammy Sosa. Creepy.
I'm pretty sure it's referencing the Chappelle Show "MTV Cribs" skit .

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6135 posts
1006 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
SPOILERS

Who put the gun in the bag at the airport?
Why?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
9959 posts
2187 upvotes
Toronto
FX had a season 2 marathon yesterday but I noticed too late and only caught the last three and a half episodes
There's definitely some interesting narrative going on and the middle school episode was uncomfortably familiar
The few episodes I managed to catch seemed much more drama than comedy
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2013
3445 posts
762 upvotes
Toronto
newt_101 wrote:
May 11th, 2018 6:21 am
SPOILERS

Who put the gun in the bag at the airport?
Why?
If you remember from early in season 2, it's the same gun Earn's uncle gave him. He then put the gun in the bag because he was going to find a way to get rid of it, but I guess with all the stuff happening, he forgot to do that until it was too late.
Games: XBox Live: M1GO

Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6135 posts
1006 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
M1GOmigs wrote:
Jun 4th, 2018 11:22 am
If you remember from early in season 2, it's the same gun Earn's uncle gave him. He then put the gun in the bag because he was going to find a way to get rid of it, but I guess with all the stuff happening, he forgot to do that until it was too late.
That's right!
Can't wait for Season 3 - love to see how much Glover has moved up in the Entertainment world since his YouTube/Mystery Team days
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
2486 posts
960 upvotes
Mississauga
This show is so good. Can't wait for S3.
I love RFD! :)

Model 3 reservation holder