Expired Hot Deals

[Atmosphere] Exclusive Employee Pricing (Feb 4 - Feb 18) (YMMV, Targeted)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2019 8:36 am
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
2503 posts
803 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Please message me the code, will greatly appreciate it
Jun 13, 2008
53 posts
25 upvotes
Anyone know how much GoPro 7 black would be??
Nov 29, 2015
2 posts
Burnaby, BC
Could anyone PM me the code if they are not using it? Would like to buy snow pants for my family.

Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5609 posts
389 upvotes
Vancouver
For those of you who asked for code and successfully used it without a triangle mastercard? How did you do that? Didn't you have to show them the code from the email? How did you pay?

Anyone in Vancouver willing to help? Really want to buy a Garmin watch. Thanks in advance.
Sep 30, 2009
167 posts
70 upvotes
brampton
I looked at the go pro 7 with this deal. It was cheaper online with the $70 off and 10% off than the employee discount. He employee discount only got it down to $450 then tax. I paid $467 after tax without the code

pizzo wrote:
Feb 14th, 2019 2:02 pm
Anyone know how much GoPro 7 black would be??
Nov 1, 2012
118 posts
88 upvotes
Kamloops
Tomorrow is the last day. If anyone has a code with some spending limit left and willing to share please PM me. Thanks in advance!
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1459 posts
250 upvotes
Woodbridge
Anyone want to share a code with me as a late Chinese New Year gift for my year? I have a triangle card but never get emails. Thanks
Dec 17, 2017
4 posts
I appreciate if anyone could PM a code. I'd like to buy new skis. Thanks guys.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
1007 posts
513 upvotes
Richmond
How does this work on clearance items? Is it only like 10%-20% more off I assume?
Dec 31, 2010
33 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver
Does everyone with any of the triangle MasterCard get this offer? Or is it only for the people with the world elite triangle MasterCard?
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2004
4013 posts
961 upvotes
Vancouver
jtcb wrote:
Feb 15th, 2019 1:02 am
For those of you who asked for code and successfully used it without a triangle mastercard? How did you do that? Didn't you have to show them the code from the email? How did you pay?

Anyone in Vancouver willing to help? Really want to buy a Garmin watch. Thanks in advance.
Not to burst your bubble, but an employee is very unlikely to help you out because there is an annual limit on their discount. They'd either use it themselves or offer it to a friend before a stranger, especially with 10 months left to go in the year to spend it.

More importantly though, margin on electronics is thin. An actual employee discount on a Garmin watch may be non-existant or less than what you can find elsewhere online or through another offer (like those gift cards at Canadian Tire promos).
Removed external link in signature.
Feb 20, 2011
543 posts
134 upvotes
downtown TO
oldcracker wrote: Does everyone with any of the triangle MasterCard get this offer? Or is it only for the people with the world elite triangle MasterCard?
I got it with the triangle MasterCard