• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2018 1:27 am
[OP]
Oct 31, 2011
26 posts
35 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH

[Atmosphere] Nobis Shelby Men's Jacket $689.99

The Nobis Shelby Jacket is on sale on atmosphere for whoever is interested. Seems like a good jacket for people who dont want the typical Canada goose. Still lots of sizes.
- extra 3% on ebates

It is also on sale at sportchek for the same price.
65 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2010
1230 posts
70 upvotes
HOT DEAL

BUY BUY BUY !!!!!!!!!!
Dec 23, 2011
33 posts
12 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks! Jumped on this. Really good deal for a premium Nobis jacket.
Mar 27, 2011
592 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
Speaking of Nobis, anyone know where I can get a (cheaper) jacket with magnets? I have a nobis cartel but the I really wish they put one more magnet to hold the very top flap together. Also, the jacket used to be white.. not anymore lol. On that note, anyone know a good magnet that is strong enough to hold clothing together but not as stupidly strong as those neodymium novelty magnets?
Nov 21, 2017
161 posts
98 upvotes
All Nobis I've tried were just too damn bulky and the material is so rigid. I know they tout you can put them into a washing machine, but you still have to wear this thing the rest of the time. Take it from me: 90% of the winter weathers in the GTA and places like it can be handled with ease by feather light gear such as the Arcteryx Cerium.
Mar 16, 2008
866 posts
134 upvotes
thelasthunter wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 11:06 pm
All Nobis I've tried were just too damn bulky and the material is so rigid. I know they tout you can put them into a washing machine, but you still have to wear this thing the rest of the time. Take it from me: 90% of the winter weathers in the GTA and places like it can be handled with ease by feather light gear such as the Arcteryx Cerium.
I have 3 Arcteryx pieces, but when the temp drops as it did the last couple week (in toronto), I pull out my Nobis Yatesy. I only use it below -20 with the windchill, but when it does, I'm glad I have it. Would buy again and again.
Mar 22, 2013
390 posts
300 upvotes
Toronto
No smells at either store, at least online.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
2088 posts
619 upvotes
London
althanis wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 6:19 am
No smells at either store, at least online.
You have to scratch your screen first, then sniff. That gets the smells.
Feb 26, 2016
494 posts
78 upvotes
good deal but seems to be only on xl and 2xl sizes..
Apr 8, 2017
161 posts
55 upvotes
Maple Ridge
At that price it's still a deal? :o
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?