Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Atmosphere/SportChek

[Targetted] VIP Pricing Event // Sep 19-28, 2019 (IN STORE ONLY!)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 1st, 2019 12:17 pm
Feb 4, 2011
191 posts
120 upvotes
Ottawa, ON

[Targetted] VIP Pricing Event // Sep 19-28, 2019 (IN STORE ONLY!)

Expiry:
September 28, 2019
Retailer:
Atmosphere/SportChek
Just got an email:
We're letting you in on some awesome news, and it's something we rarely do. For a limited time, you have exclusive access to Atmosphere†† VIP pricing storewide! Available in-store only when you use your redemption code below and pay with your Triangle™ World Elite Mastercard®.
From Sep 19-28, 2019. Each person with the code has a limit of $4000 in purchases. Likely staff pricing which is cost + 10%?

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 07.29.34.png

PM me if you want my code!

* The Ticket Price. Valid from Thursday, September 19 to Saturday, September 28, 2019. In-store only. No cash value. Includes purchases up to $4,000 after discount and before tax at participating Atmosphere. You will pay VIP pricing on store merchandise. Excludes Select Brands & Styles and Marquee footwear with prices ending in .00. See in-store advisor for details. Selection & availability may vary by location. Not valid on gift cards, previous purchases, Custom Orders, Service Shop services & shipping costs. Purchase must be made on your Triangle credit card. Only accounts selected for this promotion are eligible to participate. Discount will be applied at time of purchase. Available on multiple purchases until $4,000 spending limit has been reached.
[Edit] May work at Sportchek YMMV depending on the store
Last edited by Youshoe on Sep 24th, 2019 7:23 am, edited 7 times in total.
Koodo Mobile | Tangerine | Questrade | Wealthsimple
459 replies
Mar 14, 2013
810 posts
949 upvotes
Toronto
You guys think it will work at sportchek too?
Feb 4, 2011
191 posts
120 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
btwitsmatt wrote: You guys think it will work at sportchek too?
I believe only if they are attached together in the same store.
Nov 3, 2013
877 posts
1645 upvotes
Regina, SK
btwitsmatt wrote: You guys think it will work at sportchek too?
Anytime I've got a code for one store it always works at the other.
Jun 19, 2017
110 posts
212 upvotes
Looks like its time to look for some new pairs of shoes.
May 14, 2008
976 posts
621 upvotes
Toronto
the code seems very alike... compare with that sportchek 70% code
Sep 29, 2002
428 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
Im not Going to use mine, here you go 442452772

"When in-store at Atmosphere††, provide your
redemption code below and pay with your Triangle™ World Elite Mastercard® to score the exclusive savings."
Heatware: sandrasagra :D

FS [TORONTO ONLY] - PMBOK 4TH EDITION $50
Jun 9, 2019
772 posts
906 upvotes
If anyone is kind enough to share a code, I'd be deeply appreciative and grateful. I have a Triangle Mastercard, but not the world elite one (would sharing even work in this case?). I'd be looking to spend $600-700.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2007
1743 posts
349 upvotes
Hi all, Triangle members should check their emails for the discount code.

The email subject is this :
You're invited to a VIP PRICING EVENT in-store at Atmosphere
Here's the email content :
We're letting you in on some awesome news,
and it's something we rarely do.
For a limited time, you have exclusive access to Atmosphere†† VIP pricing storewide! Available in-store only when you use your redemption code below and pay with your Triangle™ World Elite Mastercard®.
†† Excludes Grande Prairie, AB, Whitehorse, YK and locations in QC.

Thu‍rs. Se‍pt 19 through Sa‍t. Se‍pt 28, enjoy
full access to these crazy sales!
Up to 70% OFF*
the ticket prices storewide.
When in-store at Atmosphere††, provide your
redemption code below and pay with your Triangle™ World Elite Mastercard® to score the exclusive savings.
Mar 21, 2013
201 posts
222 upvotes
Edmonton
So how good of a sale is this? It says up to 70% but is the average item more like 20% off? Would be nice to know in advance what the prices are.
Feb 4, 2011
191 posts
120 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
stevester911 wrote: So how good of a sale is this? It says up to 70% but is the average item more like 20% off? Would be nice to know in advance what the prices are.
I believe for Canadian Tire branded items, they do have pretty significant discounts up to 70%. But big brands like North Face, etc, generally have much smaller discounts like 20%.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2007
1743 posts
349 upvotes
Like in the past, should be valid at both atmosphere and sport chek
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2011
1826 posts
1515 upvotes
toronto
Youshoe wrote: I believe for Canadian Tire branded items, they do have pretty significant discounts up to 70%. But big brands like North Face, etc, generally have much smaller discounts like 20%.
From my experience I would say even big brands were around 35 to 40% barring few New arrivals....
Deal Guru
Jul 5, 2001
10109 posts
12727 upvotes
Toronto
tiaaaaaaaaa wrote: Here's my code if anyone wants to use it

100% someone is going to try to use this code at Sport Chek.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
7849 posts
8796 upvotes
stevester911 wrote: So how good of a sale is this? It says up to 70% but is the average item more like 20% off? Would be nice to know in advance what the prices are.
This is not the the same as the Friends and Family "events" that happen regularly. These invite only offers for Triangle MC holders have been pretty generous. It's employee "cost" + 10%

60-70% off house brands (Woods, Ripcurl, etc)
30-50% off most other stuff (North Face, Ray-Ban, Dakine, Nike, Adidas, Reebok, etc.)
20-30% off premium brands if they aren't excluded (Arc'Teryx, Patagonia, Osprey, etc.)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
7849 posts
8796 upvotes
tiaaaaaaaaa wrote: You can use your Mobile Payment to pay (Samsung Pay, Google Pay, Apple Pay etcs.) No cashier really check.
YMMV. Some managers / cashiers check and will refuse to accept anything other than the physical Triangle MC
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
superfresh89 wrote: This is not the the same as the Friends and Family "events" that happen regularly. These invite only offers for Triangle MC holders have been pretty generous. It's employee "cost" + 10%

60-70% off house brands (Woods, Ripcurl, etc)
30-50% off most other stuff (North Face, Ray-Ban, Dakine, Nike, Adidas, Reebok, etc.)
20-30% off premium brands if they aren't excluded (Arc'Teryx, Patagonia, Osprey, etc.)
The original up to 75% off deals (they haven't done one in a while) were cost +10%. The up to 70% off deal is cost +15%.

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)