Entrepreneurship & Small Business

Att Ottawa Business Owners - Free Online Marketing Ad Management

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2017 9:39 pm
[OP]
Jan 26, 2017
13 posts

Att Ottawa Business Owners - Free Online Marketing Ad Management

I'm expanding some of our services to provide online marketing and Ad campaign management. I'm looking to build up a couple new case studies along with some success stories.

I'm seeking out a couple local businesses that might be interested in taking advantage of highly target marketing campaigns to generate additional sales and more customers.

Though I'm offering my services absolutely free, the strategy that is used provides the best results and highest ROI for the following types of businesses:

Restaurants,
Gyms, Yoga, Massage & Martial Arts studios
Physiotherapist
Chiropractors
Dentists
Wellness centres

If there's anyone interested in FREE online ad campaign management and a good boost in sales / customers, send me a quick note.

The end results and my goal is to create a successful case study that I can use for future customers - you can rest assure that I'm going to work my ass off to get you the best possible results ;) In the end, its a win win.

Just a quick note about me: Ottawa raised with over 20 years of business, sales and marketing experience in the Ottawa High Tech market. Currently operating a successful 11 year old consulting firm.
5 replies
Dec 16, 2015
710 posts
300 upvotes
Canada
Do you pay for running the ads too? What if we pay for the ads but your campaign strategy make us lose money (negative ROI)?
[OP]
Jan 26, 2017
13 posts
It really depends on the type of business, campaigns and your goals. But in some cases, we will take care of the initial ad spend which is usually no more than $50-$100 over a 7 day period. Most campaigns, if managed correctly, convert very well, especially for the types business that we've listed. If for whatever reason we don't feel like we can deliver results or get a decent ROI for your business, we'll let you know or suggest different approaches that might work better for your specific business / target. We certainly don't want to waste any ones time or money, especially our own :)

In the end, our goal is to make money for both sides. For us, we do that by winning new customers in hopes that we can continue to work with them on future campaigns. If we can't deliver results or show an increase in sales/customers/memberships, you certainly won't be coming back to us. And like I said, if we don't feel like we can help, we'll let you know before we even get started. As much as I'd like to work with every possible business out there, this doesn't work for everyone.
[OP]
Jan 26, 2017
13 posts
For any business owner that is still on the fence about online marketing, here are a couple good articles that explain some of the benefits of using Facebook ads over other traditional marketing strategies.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/matthew-t ... 46180.html

http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2015/ ... n-facebook

If you are already spending money advertising your business think about allocating some of those marketing dollars to Facebook. You might be surprised what even $5 / day with the right strategy can accomplish. And if you get really creative, these ads can be completely free!

I'm in Ottawa serving Ottawa customer and I have been in business here for 20 years! If anyone wants to give this a try, like I said, I'm offering my services for free in exchange for your success story.
May 18, 2008
667 posts
52 upvotes
Scarborough
Interested, but I'm in Toronto Confused Face
[OP]
Jan 26, 2017
13 posts
Your physical location doesn't really matter but it does make things easier if you're closer... but I'm in Mississauga travel back and forth to Ottawa.

Send me a DM and connect with me if you're still interested.
Kaeoue wrote:
Sep 9th, 2017 1:25 pm
Interested, but I'm in Toronto Confused Face