Richmond Hill

Door Ring Pro

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
45% off
Retailer:
Auctionmaxx
I read some old threads about the Auctionmaxx selling Door Ring Pro and it's brand new, so I gave a try today.
The result is the box is actually sealed .....Although I don't understand why they have to destroy the retail box in purpose, but it's brand new for sure.

I am going to return my current Door Ring Pro where I purchased from BB with 210.98 + tax

I have uploaded some pictures, hopefully it helps you guys, and Auctionmaxx isn't bad at all, this is my first time to shop in Auctionmaxx and they are quite nice in service.
IMG_20180524_120327.jpg
IMG_20180524_120332.jpg
IMG_20180524_120336.jpg
IMG_20180524_120943.jpg
35 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
2712 posts
1048 upvotes
Manitouwadge, Ontari…
If I have my own camera setup's IP Cams, Security, etc and my INTERNET beyond shit... Can I some how use this on lan, etc without it having to send it over the net? The Internet her is so bad it can go down all the time, etc.

Also any devices this can connect to to make flashing light / loud speaker sound for a disabled person outside a phone? We also have 2 google voice type devices.
---
Koodo Long Term Customer!
Self Employed: Youtube, Sites, Server Administrator, and more. I enjoy just getting my hands on anything if I can do it from home.
Enjoyments: ATVing, Northern Living, Online Shopping, Being Social Active.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1238 posts
289 upvotes
Markham
kanechart wrote:
May 24th, 2018 12:46 pm
If I have my own camera setup's IP Cams, Security, etc and my INTERNET beyond shit... Can I some how use this on lan, etc without it having to send it over the net? The Internet her is so bad it can go down all the time, etc.

Also any devices this can connect to to make flashing light / loud speaker sound for a disabled person outside a phone? We also have 2 google voice type devices.
ring devices will only communicate over the cloud, so if your internet is crap, this is not the one you want to use.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2008
1043 posts
229 upvotes
Looks like stolen goods, or maybe Police-seized goods, some items are 'untested' and 'password-locked'.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4525 posts
763 upvotes
Guys, auctionmaxx has been around for ages...they're a legit company, and you can go to their storefront too in Toronto around the Finch & 400 area.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Sep 29, 2014
101 posts
40 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
It says it's sourced from amazon.ca on the product page...
Jan 10, 2017
780 posts
318 upvotes
GTA
Legit site, you can physically visit them, they've existed for quite a while. They sell things pretty cheap but overall they make large profits. A lot of it is returned/refurbished/liquidized products from other stores/amazon that don't get sold.
Information Security Analyst
---
Fido $15/3GB (100% discount including overages 12 months) + voip.ms $1/M + 3cx PBX voip push client $0 + Google Server vps $0 = $16/Month ($1/Month including promotion rate) voip solution with no battery drain.
Thread
Jul 21, 2013
433 posts
125 upvotes
Calgary
bnfenix wrote:
May 24th, 2018 1:25 pm
Then they probably buy return pallets, pretty common
Jun 3, 2013
254 posts
157 upvotes
Toronto
tenshiryo wrote:
May 24th, 2018 12:33 pm
Could it be stolen goods?
Company is legit, I’ve bought a few things over the years.

Some of the people that sell them lots are questionable for sure though - iCloud locked devices, serials you punch into Apple that exist but don’t have a valid purchase date. I don’t think they do their due diligence about where some of the stuff comes from.

Not everything they sell falls into this market, but there are definitely some questionable sales.
[OP]
Jul 13, 2013
507 posts
91 upvotes
Richmond Hill
bnfenix wrote:
May 24th, 2018 1:25 pm
I think the source means the retail price instead of the item source
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
2001 posts
101 upvotes
I stopped by the store on my way home and picked one up. You can inspect it prior to purchasing to make sure it is complete. Thanks OP.