• Nov 14th, 2017 9:15 pm
Deal Addict
May 22, 2009
3897 posts
415 upvotes
Caledon
vannav wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 4:16 pm
@afretes Thanks I will aim for that type of discount.

As an Audi rep, do you have any comment of pulling customers out of leases early to get them into a new car. How often does it happen? If so, at what point of the contract?

Thanks!
Yes, I do it all the time. I keep track of my clients, and I get notified when they're in for service. We record the kms on the car every time they're in, that helps me determine if they'll exceed their km allowance. I also calculate more or less when they may need any major service; tires, brakes, etc. I can then recommend terminating the lease and getting into a new car, not always at no cost, but it's a case of pay now or pay later.
Apr 23, 2010
36 posts
Ontario
Is Audi professional a new thing? I just received the latest CMAJ and I saw the ad (discounts up to 5k). Naturally, it doesn't apply to the RS or R8 models but it's a start. Now if we could only get Porsche to do the same...
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2014
1041 posts
270 upvotes
Pterion wrote:
Oct 19th, 2017 4:44 pm
Is Audi professional a new thing? I just received the latest CMAJ and I saw the ad (discounts up to 5k). Naturally, it doesn't apply to the RS or R8 models but it's a start. Now if we could only get Porsche to do the same...
Might be. Never heard of it though. When I was cross shopping cars Mercedes had mentioned to me a $500 OMA discount but no such thing existed at Audi.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2009
3897 posts
415 upvotes
Caledon
We've had corporate programs for years, these are;

Business Fleet
- Designed to support dealer sales to local and national fleet customers.
- Program customer (end user) must provide a valid Audi Canada Fleet Account Number (FAN).
- Incentive amount must be deducted from the negotiated selling price of the vehicle.
- Tier 2 discount level for companies who purchased 5 or more Audi’s in 2016 (list available on the Sales Website).
- Required fleet size is 3 vehicles currently in operation.
- FAN # are valid for 3 years and must be renewed after that period expires.

Corporate Partner
- Designed to support dealer sales to Corporate Partners of Audi Canada.
- Customer must provide a Corporate Partner Certificate and proof of employment/membership.
- Incentive amount must be deducted from the negotiated selling price of the vehicle.

Executive Allowance
- Designed to support dealer sales to customers who receive a vehicle allowance and register the in the driver’s name.
- Program customer (end user) must provide a valid Audi Canada Fleet Account Number (FAN).
- The program is open to any customer who receives a vehicle allowance as part of employment.
- This discount may be applied to one (1) vehicle purchase per program year per client.
- NEW as of MARCH 1st: The only forms of proof that will be accepted are: a pay stub indicating a vehicle allowance is part of employment income OR a signed employment contract stating a allowance is part of compensation (only accepted if the employee is new and has not received 1st pay stub). T2200 forms and letters from human resources are no longer accepted.

Professional Association
- This program is currently offered only to:
....... Members and employees of the Ontario Medical Association (OMA) and Ontario Dental Association (ODA).
....... Members of the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) and Provincial / Territorial Medical Associations (PTMA)
- The vehicle must be registered the vehicle in the member’s name or professional corporation name.
- Program customer (end user) must provide valid OMA / ODA / CMA or PTMA credentials.
- This discount may be applied to one (1) vehicle purchase per 12 month period per member or employee.
Sep 9, 2005
259 posts
12 upvotes
booblehead wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 6:26 pm
I say just submit a one number offer. I think $74,000 - $74,500 + taxes would be very fair. After all, it is a 1 model yr old car.

If you buy new, you would take the msrp - say 6% and add $2800 in fees = $76,800. Then for being a demo, I suggest to deduct $2,500 , thus $74,300 would be a target to shoot for
Bought it today. 80k taxes in. With cargo mat winter mats and cross bars. They wouldn’t budge on anymore throw ins. On the screen shows 10.5% off is that even real?
Plus the sales agent show the code for not making $ on the car showing a - sign is that true?
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2006
2189 posts
426 upvotes
Toronto
wasabi1 wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2017 12:26 am
Bought it today. 80k taxes in. With cargo mat winter mats and cross bars. They wouldn’t budge on anymore throw ins. On the screen shows 10.5% off is that even real?
Plus the sales agent show the code for not making $ on the car showing a - sign is that true?
lies. they made money.
Jan 27, 2013
131 posts
25 upvotes
afretes wrote:
Oct 19th, 2017 10:18 pm

Executive Allowance

- This discount may be applied to one (1) vehicle purchase per program year per client.

Professional Association

- This discount may be applied to one (1) vehicle purchase per 12 month period per member or employee.
What is the definition of "per program year per client"? Does that mean per calendar year?
Sep 13, 2008
633 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
afretes wrote:

Business Fleet
- Tier 2 discount level for companies who purchased 5 or more Audi’s in 2016 (list available on the Sales Website).

Corporate Partner
- Customer must provide a Corporate Partner Certificate and proof of employment/membership.

Executive Allowance
- Designed to support dealer sales to customers who receive a vehicle allowance and register the in the driver’s name.
- The program is open to any customer who receives a vehicle allowance as part of employment.
- NEW as of MARCH 1st: The only forms of proof that will be accepted are: a pay stub indicating a vehicle allowance is part of employment income OR a signed employment contract stating a allowance is part of compensation (only accepted if the employee is new and has not received 1st pay stub). T2200 forms and letters from human resources are no longer accepted.

Professional Association
....... Members and employees of the Ontario Medical Association (OMA) and Ontario Dental Association (ODA).
....... Members of the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) and Provincial / Territorial Medical Associations (PTMA)
- The vehicle must be registered the vehicle in the member’s name or professional corporation name.
- Program customer (end user) must provide valid OMA / ODA / CMA or PTMA credentials.
Is this for new only? Or does it apply to CPO as well?
Deal Addict
May 22, 2009
3897 posts
415 upvotes
Caledon
thisblowsgoatsbigtime wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2017 3:51 am
What is the definition of "per program year per client"? Does that mean per calendar year?
Yes, calendar year.
Oct 21, 2017
2 posts
afretes wrote:

Business Fleet

Corporate Partner

Executive Allowance

Professional Association
Created an account to ask.

Can you expand on the executive allowance? I can choose allowance or a fleet car (Q3 or A3 are my current Audi options). I choose a top of the line Subaru Outback in fall 2016 since I wanted the safety features and needed the space for two car seats during non work use.

I will probably buy out the Outback for my wife if the numbers make sense and KMs don’t get too high since it’s such a good family car. I like Fleet since there’s zero other cost, but I’m considering purchasing or leasing an A5 sportback or Q5 for my next work car using my allowance. Am I correct in assuming that I could qualify for fleet pricing for these vehicles using my allowance based on what you posted? The invoice price of my Outback purchased through Fleet was quite good compared to msrp; if I could get a similar discount for an A5 sportback or Q5 for work use, I’d be quite happy.

Thanks for the info!
Deal Addict
May 22, 2009
3897 posts
415 upvotes
Caledon
PrescoMDT wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2017 7:42 pm
Created an account to ask.

Can you expand on the executive allowance? I can choose allowance or a fleet car (Q3 or A3 are my current Audi options). I choose a top of the line Subaru Outback in fall 2016 since I wanted the safety features and needed the space for two car seats during non work use.

I will probably buy out the Outback for my wife if the numbers make sense and KMs don’t get too high since it’s such a good family car. I like Fleet since there’s zero other cost, but I’m considering purchasing or leasing an A5 sportback or Q5 for my next work car using my allowance. Am I correct in assuming that I could qualify for fleet pricing for these vehicles using my allowance based on what you posted? The invoice price of my Outback purchased through Fleet was quite good compared to msrp; if I could get a similar discount for an A5 sportback or Q5 for work use, I’d be quite happy.

Thanks for the info!
Exec allowance is one of our many corporate programs, and it has nothing to do with business fleet (BF). BF is in place to recognize only companies that own 3 or more cars, individuals that own 3 or more cars aren't eligible for it.
Exec allowance (EA) recognizes individuals that get a car allowance by offering them a certain additional discount, this discount changes from model to model. EA has nothing to do with fleet pricing, that price is reserved for fleet companies the likes of; Wheels leasing, Element fleet management, ARI financial, etc. These companies buy anywhere from 10 to 20 cars every year from me.
Your EA allowances for leasing/financing are:
Q5: $$750
A5 SB: $1,000
Oct 21, 2017
2 posts
afretes wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 8:47 am
Exec allowance is one of our many corporate programs, and it has nothing to do with business fleet (BF). BF is in place to recognize only companies that own 3 or more cars, individuals that own 3 or more cars aren't eligible for it.
Exec allowance (EA) recognizes individuals that get a car allowance by offering them a certain additional discount, this discount changes from model to model. EA has nothing to do with fleet pricing, that price is reserved for fleet companies the likes of; Wheels leasing, Element fleet management, ARI financial, etc. These companies buy anywhere from 10 to 20 cars every year from me.
Your EA allowances for leasing/financing are:
Q5: $$750
A5 SB: $1,000
Very clear, thanks for the info.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2009
3897 posts
415 upvotes
Caledon
2018MY R8 Coupé V10 RWS Announcement

The Audi Sport GmbH is extending its R8 model series to include a new derivative with rear-wheel drive. The Audi R8 V10 RWS (540hp) comes in a limited series of 999 units globally. It will be rear-driven (Rear Wheel Series) and be built exclusively by hand at the Böllinger Höfe R8 factory. Canada will receive a small allocation of this limited edition vehicle built in Q1 of 2018. Pricing starts at $163,000 CDN plus metallic paint charge of $890 for vehicles in Mythos Black. Vehicles will be a fixed pre-built configuration including the following differences vs the R8 Coupé V10 quattro (540hp):

- Available in Ibis White (No charge) or Mythos Black ($890 charge) only
- Interior in Black Fine Nappa Leather only (Fully Electric Sport Seats)
- Badge ‘‘1 of 999’’
- 19’’ 5-Double Spoke Design wheels in black finish
- 7-Speed S tronic for rear-wheel-drive
- Black Optics Package with Black Mirrors
- Black Exhaust Tips
- Fixed Sport Suspension
- Red Brake Calipers
- Anthracite Inlays (Anodized Paint Finish)
- Bicolor Sideblade (Black upper piece and body colored lower piece)
- Aluminum Door Sills
- LED Taillights without Dynamic Indicators
- Without Storage Package
- Without High Beam Assistant
- Without Special Color Trim (center console and door inserts)
Aug 19, 2015
4 posts
3 upvotes
York, ON
Alex,
Do you have MSD details for leases on 2018 A4?