Automotive

Audi questions and answers

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2017 9:15 pm
Oct 21, 2009
34 posts
1 upvote
Cambridge
What are the current fees to transfer a lease to another individual?
Nov 2, 2017
1 posts
afretes wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2017 11:47 am
It's a sale we have twice a year for our clientele. We contact all our customers in our data base. It's open to all, but invite our own customers first.
We have both, incentives offered by Audi Canada and our own incentives for the 3 day sale.
Are these for new or used or both cars? I am a long time Subaru driver and considering switching to an A3 or A4 wagon.
Thanks
Deal Addict
May 22, 2009
3897 posts
415 upvotes
Caledon
SnafuBE wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 12:25 pm
Are these for new or used or both cars? I am a long time Subaru driver and considering switching to an A3 or A4 wagon.
Thanks
Both, new a CPO.
Apr 11, 2009
66 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
@afretes

What are your thoughts on the Lease Excess Wear Waiver? Do you see a lot of ppl buy it?
We didn't opt for it at signing but might get it prior to delivery and pay upfront instead of having the amount on the monthly (plus interest)
Jun 4, 2007
683 posts
58 upvotes
afretes wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2017 11:47 am
It's a sale we have twice a year for our clientele. We contact all our customers in our data base. It's open to all, but invite our own customers first.
We have both, incentives offered by Audi Canada and our own incentives for the 3 day sale.
Hello. We're going in tomorrow to talk about purchasing a Q5, either Progressiv (configured at $55,940) or Technik (configured at $58,990). I'm leaning towards the latter. What is a realistic discount that we could expect to get on either, if any? I've read through some of the latest posts and it seems 5% might be possible (or am I dreaming?). Also, any idea why the Utopia Blue colour can't be selected with the S line package? TIA.
Jun 6, 2009
384 posts
39 upvotes
mfrania wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 2:08 pm
Hello. We're going in tomorrow to talk about purchasing a Q5, either Progressiv (configured at $55,940) or Technik (configured at $58,990). I'm leaning towards the latter. What is a realistic discount that we could expect to get on either, if any? I've read through some of the latest posts and it seems 5% might be possible (or am I dreaming?). Also, any idea why the Utopia Blue colour can't be selected with the S line package? TIA.
I got 6.5% off MSRP on my Q5 Progressiv, which I took delivery of on Wednesday.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2009
3897 posts
415 upvotes
Caledon
sandini_power wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 11:17 am
@afretes

What are your thoughts on the Lease Excess Wear Waiver? Do you see a lot of ppl buy it?
We didn't opt for it at signing but might get it prior to delivery and pay upfront instead of having the amount on the monthly (plus interest)
It depends on how you look after cars. Also, it's worth it if you're intending to keep the car for the full term, otherwise it doesn't make sense. Also, you when you get LEWW, your security deposit is waived. So it may not be bad idea to get it.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2009
3897 posts
415 upvotes
Caledon
mfrania wrote:
5% is a bit ambitious, but you never know. It would depend on the dealer.
Jan 27, 2013
131 posts
25 upvotes
mfrania wrote:
I just got 4.5% off a 2018 Technik SQ5 (configured for $74,790). Only bogus fee I had to pay was $259 for Audi anti-theft. That said, I got 12% more on my trade-in, as compared to their appraisal.
Sep 27, 2009
23 posts
RICHMOND HILL
I have some scratches on my front bumper which I need to get fix - can you recommend a reliable body shop in the GTA/Markham area?
Deal Addict
May 22, 2009
3897 posts
415 upvotes
Caledon
thisblowsgoatsbigtime wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 3:51 pm
@afretes

If I return my leased vehicle with salt stains in the carpet, will I get dinged for it? Or is it just normal wear and tear?
Normal wear and tear AFAIK.
Jun 4, 2007
683 posts
58 upvotes
cleardevil wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 2:20 pm
I got 6.5% off MSRP on my Q5 Progressiv, which I took delivery of on Wednesday.
afretes wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 2:44 pm
5% is a bit ambitious, but you never know. It would depend on the dealer.
thisblowsgoatsbigtime wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 3:45 pm
I just got 4.5% off a 2018 Technik SQ5 (configured for $74,790). Only bogus fee I had to pay was $259 for Audi anti-theft. That said, I got 12% more on my trade-in, as compared to their appraisal.
Thanks guys. Hopefully we'll manage to get something decent.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2009
3897 posts
415 upvotes
Caledon
Today is the last day of Audi's private sale being held at all dealers in the GTA. Though each dealer may offer additional incentives; n/c Audicare, winter tires, Business office credits, etc. The one I personally like is the 1% rate reduction, which can be combined with loyalty rate reductions as well. As high as 3% lower on some models.
Vehicles excluded from the 1% rate reduction sale; A5/S5 Sportback, Q5, Q7, A5/S5 Cab.

Check your dealer for details.
Sep 13, 2008
633 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
afretes wrote:
Nov 11th, 2017 7:21 am
Today is the last day of Audi's private sale being held at all dealers in the GTA. Though each dealer may offer additional incentives; n/c Audicare, winter tires, Business office credits, etc. The one I personally like is the 1% rate reduction, which can be combined with loyalty rate reductions as well. As high as 3% lower on some models.
Vehicles excluded from the 1% rate reduction sale; A5/S5 Sportback, Q5, Q7, A5/S5 Cab.

Check your dealer for details.
Is SQ5 excluded as well? I closed a deal on one on Wednesday evening. Wishful thinking, but can I ask for Audi care?