Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Audible.com

Free Audible Books: Where Should We Begin? with Esther Perel Season 1 & 2 (Membership or Trial account required)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2018 1:44 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1688 posts
3797 upvotes
Toronto :)

[Audible.com] Free Audible Books: Where Should We Begin? with Esther Perel Season 1 & 2 (Membership or Trial account required)

Price:
$0.00
Savings:
100% off
Retailer:
Audible.com
More offers from Audible.com
Another two free books, enjoy :)

Season 1: https://www.audible.ca/pd/Self-Help/Whe ... 8B7X1R5EN3&
Season 2: https://www.audible.ca/pd/Self-Help/Whe ... 9YA2VP6JMV&

Edit: seems like you need to have made/make an account with a free trial (my account was made with a free trial many months ago and I was able to get this for free)

Last edited by zumi78878 on Feb 18th, 2018 11:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Deals never wait for people, only people wait for deals.
Buy now, think later.
13 replies
Jul 10, 2007
457 posts
340 upvotes
Why do you keep posting these? They are not free...
Deal Guru
May 9, 2007
14883 posts
4842 upvotes
Nanaimo, BC
raster wrote: Why do you keep posting these? They are not free...
It was free for me.
Global warming will be exceeded during the 21st century unless deep reductions in carbon dioxide (CO2) and other greenhouse gas emissions occur (United Nations IPCC Report 2021)

Every disaster film starts with scientists being ignored
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5581 posts
7780 upvotes
Vancouver
They always have some "free" books if you want to jump tru all the hoops... No deal here. move on...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24229 posts
43256 upvotes
ONTARIO
Not showing up as free to me either on Audible.ca

However 'Where Should We Begin?' Season 1 is showing up as free on Audible.com
https://www.audible.com/series?asin=B07 ... ries_1_2_1

My account has never had a trial or subscription, so it should show up as free to everyone else as well.

I usually download these free audible books, rip and convert them to m4b and put them on my phone to play through my audiobook player. So I will add this to the list. Thanks.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7360 posts
5511 upvotes
max011 wrote: They always have some "free" books if you want to jump tru all the hoops... No deal here. move on...
Being a member isn't jumping through hoops, some people are simply members already. So it is a deal for some.
Jun 17, 2003
803 posts
566 upvotes
Toronto
Esther Perel is brilliant but isn't Audible just repackaging her (already free) podcast as an audio book? Taking something free, repackaging it and then selling it for free isn't really a hot deal.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
2187 posts
2822 upvotes
andjules wrote: Esther Perel is brilliant but isn't Audible just repackaging her (already free) podcast as an audio book? Taking something free, repackaging it and then selling it for free isn't really a hot deal.
They aren't repackaging anything. It's the same thing as the podcast but that is also made by Amazon. I don't think op needed to make threw different threads about podcasts that are available free for everyone elsewhere
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5581 posts
7780 upvotes
Vancouver
tietherope wrote: Being a member isn't jumping through hoops, some people are simply members already. So it is a deal for some.
Membership = NOT free.

FREE = Jumping tru the hoops.

Conclusion = No deal here. Move on.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24229 posts
43256 upvotes
ONTARIO
max011 wrote: Membership = NOT free.

actually you can sign up for free and just redeem free audiobooks. you aren't forced to pay for a subscription.
If you're signed up for amazon, you can just log in with your amazon user/pass so it's not like it's very difficult.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7360 posts
5511 upvotes
max011 wrote: Membership = NOT free.

You fail to see the point. Your situation is not the situation for everyone else. You can't claim that because you don't like it, that there is nothing here.

If someone posts a deal that is for Amazon Prime members only, does that mean it's not a deal and move on?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5581 posts
7780 upvotes
Vancouver
tietherope wrote: If someone posts a deal that is for Amazon Prime members only, does that mean it's not a deal and move on?
Law of relativity.

Yes - for some. And No for others.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7360 posts
5511 upvotes
max011 wrote: Law of relativity.

Yes - for some. And No for others.
Perfect, thank you.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5581 posts
7780 upvotes
Vancouver
tietherope wrote: Perfect, thank you.
Welcome! :-)

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)