• May 8th, 2018 10:30 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2282 posts
874 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
playnicee1 wrote: Dufferin mall location in Toronto is still doing the 2 for $6 promotion. Two Pretzels, or one pretzel and one pretzel dog or two pretzel dogs. Yum!
Same with Vaughan Mills.

Their lemonade is not bad either and very refreshing. I had a chance to try it last week. They were also giving out cinnamon sugar pretzel bites and they were also delicious!
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
3416 posts
165 upvotes
GTA
Yeah we had the 2 hotdogs for $6 deal at Vaughan Mills a couple of weeks ago. Dogs are tasty but are smallish. Still the winner for me is the Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel. I would have this for dessert after we eat at the food court!
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
What's the calories on this stuff?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
3416 posts
165 upvotes
GTA
Just got this message in my email from Auntie Anne's! I believe you have to have a Auntie Anne's points account.
In celebration of National Pretzel Day, Auntie Anne's invites you, our loyal customers, to enjoy a hand-rolled, freshly-baked pretzel on us! We're celebrating all week long so stop by your favorite location on Tuesday-Sunday (April 26-May 1) to redeem your National Pretzel Day offer*. This offer is valid through May 1, 2016.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
3416 posts
165 upvotes
GTA
BTW.

You get a free pretzel if you when you load the app on your phone. That's a pretty good offer. It's located in the link in my first post in the thread.

Already worked, claimed it last week.
Apr 10, 2006
864 posts
858 upvotes
There used to be an Auntie Anne's in Bramalea City Center in Brampton about 10 years ago (can't quite remember til when). They closed down and got replaced by another pretzel shop. Haven't tried that one.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
vanpatrick81 wrote: There used to be an Auntie Anne's in Bramalea City Center in Brampton about 10 years ago (can't quite remember til when). They closed down and got replaced by another pretzel shop. Haven't tried that one.
Is it Pretzel maker? If so, the reason why they got the lease is because they teamed up with Ms. Fields cookies, sharing the space, cutting down on rent expense.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2006
1144 posts
3 upvotes
North York
Love the pretzel / mini pretzel dogs with jalapeño cheddar dipping sauce. Get it every time I fly in/out of Laguardia.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2282 posts
874 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
carmaster wrote: You probably don't want to know.
They have something called a website, I haven't heard of what a website was until today too! (http://www.auntieannes.com/pretzels-nutrition)

There's also this magic website called Google. It apparently can find information on this Internet by using words you type. I just discovered it today and it's amazing! ;) :o

Anyway, given that it's a pretzel, what prevents me from having it often is the fact there's a lot of salt (sodium chloride) in these things. On average it's 1/2 of an adult's recommended daily intake per pretzel.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
JKKim2983 wrote: given that it's a pretzel, what prevents me from having it often is the fact there's a lot of salt (sodium chloride) in these things.
The (soft) raisin Pretzel has only 390mg sodium compared to 990mg sodium in the regular soft pretzel. Go for the raisin pretzel as a great alternative!
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
3416 posts
165 upvotes
GTA
Still haven't had a chance to get up to Vaughan Mills for my free pretzel. Anyone get one yet?
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
3416 posts
165 upvotes
GTA
Here is our free pretzel from last week. Cinnamon sugar delish.

Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
Got the Cinnamon Sugar pretzel too. Really enjoyed it. They have a new Buy 1 get 1 free coupon valid end of May.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
3416 posts
165 upvotes
GTA
Glad you guys enjoyed it! I too confess I had 2 Cinnamon sugar pretzels this weekend also. Used the buy 1 get 1 free offer. Ate one at the mall working it off with a revolution around Vaughan Mills. Took the other one home and had it there. Very simple snack but it is simple one of my guilty pleasures that I look fwd to.
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
25310 posts
2536 upvotes
Markham, ON
it's hit and miss...only good when it is "fresh" out of the oven...less so if it's sitting there.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
The Dufferin Mall location has closed down (it's boarded up)
BUT
There is a "Coming soon" sign for a location in Scarborough town...what did they do? Move the whole business from Dufferin mall over to Scarborough town centre? lol
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Feb 5, 2007
889 posts
473 upvotes
Mississauga
also coming soon to sq1
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
playnicee1 wrote: The Dufferin Mall location has closed down (it's boarded up)
BUT
There is a "Coming soon" sign for a location in Scarborough town...what did they do? Move the whole business from Dufferin mall over to Scarborough town centre? lol
Ya not sure what happened. One week it was there and then the next it was gone.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)