• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2018 10:07 am
10 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2016
1663 posts
881 upvotes
This is the long version of the video:

After all the ejections there were 5 Australians and 3 Filipinos left to finish the game... this video takes it to the end.
Aug 31, 2006
245 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
LOL Was the staff, fan or the media involved as well?

I really think charges shall be laid

Post game selfie? This is a bit disgusted.

Aug 16, 2017
614 posts
112 upvotes
Toronto
that was kinda embarrassing... its one thing for players to fight each other, but the fans/arena staff (?)/coaching got involved on it as well. smh

i don't think the Philippines will be allowed to hold any intl competitions soon.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
1008 posts
356 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The only thing I saw was wussy fighters who can not throw a punch..lol I nearly punched my monitor watching this!
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
19832 posts
1607 upvotes
lamboman wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 2:38 pm
The only thing I saw was wussy fighters who can not throw a punch..lol I nearly punched my monitor watching this!
Players were playing paddycakes!!

Lol Maker was doing high kicks....heeeyaaahhhh!!

Philippine team was getting crushed...Aussie coach should have recognized and put in scrubs....
Jul 4, 2018
21 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
EastGTARedFlagger wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2018 11:44 am
This is the long version of the video:

After all the ejections there were 5 Australians and 3 Filipinos left to finish the game... this video takes it to the end.
if im not mistaken i think another 2 Filipinos got tossed and finished the game with 1 lol
I am a licensed Mortgage Broker in the Vancouver / Lower Mainland area. Please feel free to DM me anytime you have any questions in my area of expertise. Also am always up for some hockey talk as well!
Aug 16, 2017
614 posts
112 upvotes
Toronto
VancouverMortgageBroker wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 7:21 pm
if im not mistaken i think another 2 Filipinos got tossed and finished the game with 1 lol
they purposely fouled out so the game can get stopped because if they don't do that they'll finish every minute of the game doing 5v3 LOL!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)