• Dec 1st, 2017 4:55 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 13, 2008
14707 posts
887 upvotes
Markham/Hamilton

Authenticity Check - Mackage Dixon

I picked up a Mackage Dixon the other day and I was hoping someone could do an authenticity check for me. I've also reached out to Mackage directly as well. If you want pictures of anything else, just let me know and I'll take one. Thanks in advance.

7 replies
Jan 5, 2013
610 posts
125 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Looks good to me. This is coming from somebody who owns a few Mackage jackets too.

Also, are there actually Mackage fakes out there?
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
2809 posts
574 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere
Seems legit as I also own a mackage jacket.
For wars they come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.- Tupac
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 13, 2008
14707 posts
887 upvotes
Markham/Hamilton
Petrified1 wrote:
Jan 24th, 2016 3:15 pm
Looks good to me. This is coming from somebody who owns a few Mackage jackets too.

Also, are there actually Mackage fakes out there?
fboybcb wrote:
Jan 24th, 2016 4:35 pm
Seems legit as I also own a mackage jacket.
Thanks guys! I actually bought the jacket from Sporting Life, but the tags were already cut on it so I suspect that it was returned. It was the only one left in stock so I just wanted to cover my bases because I'm sure someone has managed to make a fake of these jackets.
Jan 5, 2013
610 posts
125 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
KC108 wrote:
Jan 24th, 2016 7:04 pm
Thanks guys! I actually bought the jacket from Sporting Life, but the tags were already cut on it so I suspect that it was returned. It was the only one left in stock so I just wanted to cover my bases because I'm sure someone has managed to make a fake of these jackets.
In that case I'm sure you have even less to worry about being that you're getting it from an authorized retailer
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
2809 posts
574 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere
Don't worry at all then if you got it at SL since they inspect the jacket carefully even when making returns.
For wars they come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.- Tupac
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 13, 2008
14707 posts
887 upvotes
Markham/Hamilton
Petrified1 wrote:
Jan 24th, 2016 7:09 pm
In that case I'm sure you have even less to worry about being that you're getting it from an authorized retailer
fboybcb wrote:
Jan 24th, 2016 8:11 pm
Don't worry at all then if you got it at SL since they inspect the jacket carefully even when making returns.
I think I'm just overly paranoid. :lol: