• Last Updated:
  • Jan 5th, 2024 1:46 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1617 posts
966 upvotes
Edmonton

Auto Body Part Online www.partify.ca

Has anyone use www.partify.ca to order auto body parts. I'm looking for a front bumper and would prefer ordering that complete with paint so I can try to replace that myself.

This is the only site I found so far that sells body parts painted to match specs (as per the VIN).
26 replies
May 9, 2018
1 posts
Hi,

Did you get some feedback from people of this auto body part seller finally? Or did you make business with them finally? Thanks!
May 31, 2018
1 posts
Just ordered a fender... showed up the wrong color. Have yet to hear back from them regarding this
Jun 26, 2018
2 posts
Hello, wondering if anyone has a good comment in regards to this company ? To the Gentleman above who received the wrong colour Fender, Was this resolved in a timely manner ?
Mar 20, 2015
14 posts
15 upvotes
Edmonton
Also looking for a review of Partify... looking to order front bumper for 2007 Toyota Camry.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2003
6675 posts
5466 upvotes
LaLaLand
This doesn't make sense to send a painted part. It likely won't match the rest of the vehicle because of fading.

A shop will paint all or most of the side of the car or area to make the color look natural.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2016
1808 posts
530 upvotes
so may 1st post/low post.... this thread smells fishy.. *cough* shilling *cough*?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2003
5068 posts
5010 upvotes
Toronto
batcave wrote: This doesn't make sense to send a painted part. It likely won't match the rest of the vehicle because of fading.

A shop will paint all or most of the side of the car or area to make the color look natural.
Yeah, getting an unpainted aftermarket part and taking it to an autobody shop to get it painted and matched to your own car (but you install the part yourself) would be my preference. You can also examine the painting to make sure you're happy vs. hoping that the painted part hasn't been scratched in transit and the quality of the painting (and the hopefully compatible part) was to your expectation. I'm guessing an auto body shop won't charge that much just to paint and clear coat since they're not spending any time on uninstallation/installation.
Jun 26, 2018
2 posts
Don't Hesitate to order from these folks.

I did at first due to the lack of reviews covering the company but decided to order and glad I did.

I ordered a rear bumper for my wifes Nissan Sentra. She has Pearlescent paint.

These guys exceeded my expectations and I sure hope they will exceed yours too.

Thankyou Partify.ca

Sincerely

Dan.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
13462 posts
4621 upvotes
GTA
^^^^ :facepalm:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
May 8, 2006
611 posts
24 upvotes
Unfortunately I had to order front bumper for my car from Partify.ca. Shipping: from the time of the order to receiving my part was about two weeks. What I got is not what I call quality product, but more in line “will do” category. Bumper is of course “aftermarket “ kind and with that some issues are apparent. Example: fasterner holes are not properly cut out and the plastic is bit thicker, this makes impossible to properly clip in bumper on it’s sides. Clips will not lock in to to it. Paint is pealing where was masking tape and looks very unprofessional. Paint it self have some issues as there are some paint chips and other imperfections. Is it color matched ? Well you will have to be blind not to see difference, 97-99% match advertised is more like 80%. Would I order from them again, no. My total cost was bit over $ 430 with shipping, which is good price. Now I would look first in to used bumper of same colour and if that will not work out, look for OEM bumper and pay for it to be painted. My last choice would be Partify, they are convenient and cheapest option, but quality is not up to the par.
note: picture 1/7 shows clip hole in original OEM bumper for comparison, picture 2/7 shows “aftermarket” bumper with clip hole and look also at colour from both of the pictures. Picture 5/7 what Partify.ca advertise. Picture 6/7 - can you spot colour differences ? Picture 7/7 visible masking tape spot, missing clear coat at the end.
Update: I did contact Partify.ca about their product and I got e-mail response that they will sent my pictures to supervisor and respond within 3 days. OK, I got call from them with two offers: full refund - I need to return to them the bumper or 50% refund and I keep it. I took latter, as removing and disassembling it would be pain and on the top I put in garbage all packing material.
Images
  • C692F56C-209F-403D-8D98-BDDE932E70FD.jpeg
  • 7EB98504-E62B-4AF4-9BF2-28201ECACB5F.jpeg
  • F63CA08D-1DEB-4920-AFAB-F3A84CF2AA68.jpeg
  • 1ED666F9-F731-44D7-AC51-A689834F09EB.jpeg
  • 4D5C96F3-C4D5-4F0C-BC11-2115E770B82C.jpeg
  • 17ADBADC-D017-453F-93E5-89C98EC42BDD.jpeg
  • 9202637C-6294-44FC-9010-449F6E7EFB00.jpeg
:arrow: Edmonton :arrowl:
Feb 14, 2019
11 posts
4 upvotes
I ordered a front bumper cover and grill for a 2016 Toyota Corolla and I ordered it painted also. It arrived in really good shape, it fit perfectly and looks fantastic I would highly recommend Partify.
Images
  • Message_1566322756579.jpg
Feb 14, 2019
11 posts
4 upvotes
Yes I agree the colour is definitely off on the red car. my Toyota bumper was silver which is also a hard colour to match because it's metallic but it's so close that the average person would not notice. I didn't notice any imperfections in the paint. The fit up was quite good considering it's not an oem bumper. Yes a little bit of trimming of the connecting clips were required but overall no complaints. The grill looks just like the factory grill at a fraction of the price total cost for painted bumper and grill with shipping and tax was $675 dollars.
Jul 13, 2020
1 posts
I think it can be helpful that I give a little review here. I ordered a fender from Partify last week. There was many options out on the internet for it, but I decided to support a local business as I live in Ontario. I received the part pretty quickly which I was happy about it. The part arrived really well wrapped. When I opened it, I noticed some bubbles on the paint so I've looked at my fender more carefully. I'm happy I didn't install it right away. I found something stuck under the paint so it makes a bump to end up noticing a dent in the wheel arch. By the way the package was wrap, it is hard to believe that dent happen in transit. I'll Paperclip some pictures here. I sent them an e-mail yesterday with pictures as soon as I found the issues, 24h later I'm still waiting to hear from them. Not gonna lie, I am really not happy about the situation right now. I've read some comment on here. Some people are satisfied, other aren't, I guess you now know in which category I am. I understand that nothing is perfect but I am the kind of guy who wouldn't have shipped that part to a customer in this condition. I'll let you judge on this matter and up to you to order from there but I suggest not to.
Images
  • IMG_20200713_124818.jpg
  • IMG_20200713_125808.jpg
  • IMG_20200713_125817.jpg
  • IMG_20200713_125850.jpg
  • IMG_20200713_134204.jpg
Aug 30, 2020
1 posts
Ordered a tailgate for my 2013 Dodge Ram. It arrived quick, well packaged and it fit perfectly, plus a perfect paint match. All at a fraction of dealer cost.
May 4, 2021
1 posts
1 upvote
Careful with PARTIFY! I ordered a bumper last week and a few hours later they emailed me cancelling my order. They informed me in a ln email my account would be credited within 2-3 business days. A week later, I noticed I had not been refunded the almost $700. I contacted PARTIFY via email the clerk wrote, rather sarcastically, that I was mistaken and that my account was never billed. Well I sent her a screen capture and received crickets, crickets...in response. I decided to phone and it was close to moronic how they stated I was never billed, inspite of a screen capture and an email staing I would be refunded within 2 -3 days. At tgat point, I called my credit card company. They said right away that I had been billed by PARTIFY, but no money was refunded. My credit card company will do battle with PARTIFY. What a very poor level of customer service and, in my view, close to fraudulent behavior. Use caution as they dont maintain proper / accurate billing information and I figure that's a show stopper. Not impressed!
Sep 6, 2021
1 posts
I purchase 2 front fenders from Partify.

How can you get the color wrong when you have the VIN? The paint job is all orange peel effect. The passenger fender doesn't line up. You can line up the fender to the door but the hood seam is way out and the fender sits higher than the hood. You can't re-bend the fender. I dread to see what the drivers side is going to look like. I don't know where they are getting the parts from but these are not OEM.

I spent just under 1000.00 dollars. What a disaster.

I would not recommend anybody buying from this company.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
13462 posts
4621 upvotes
GTA
One post wonders are either:

1/ Competitors trying to put down the company
or
2/ Real customers trying to tell the world.

You decide.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Feb 28, 2021
353 posts
357 upvotes
Ordered a rear bumper from my truck from these guys back in January to replace a damaged one. Bumper fit perfect but the paint wasn’t even close. They tried to say it was close enough but I eventually got them to agree to a repaint. It still isn’t perfect but better than the damaged one being in there.
Images
  • EECDD54F-28C4-443A-85BD-F045FCF3A34F.jpeg
  • 4046219F-5AA7-4D1A-837A-E7801B53C1F8.jpeg