• Mar 2nd, 2016 10:22 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 4, 2010
9 posts
1 upvote
GTA

Automotive LED lights

Found this ad from this Toronto dealer who has a sale on Daytime running Lights - 10 left- the web site says 10 bucks and they are selling for $8.50, don't know how long the deal is for. Has anyone purchased with this company before? Let me know, thanks

...also has anyone found any deals for synthetic oil lately?....the price has gone through the roof....the oil costs more than my car :(

sorry....the website was rigglight.com which had the original $10.00 price.
13 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2012
1116 posts
207 upvotes
Nice try shill.
U can get those for $3 from china
Sep 18, 2015
53 posts
34 upvotes
Midland, ON
Very untrustworthy seller. ;)
Sep 4, 2010
9 posts
1 upvote
GTA
If you want to wait for 3 months to get it and then if it doesn't work then what? It's like buying from canadian Tire who also sells Chinese stuff too and yet you buy it local instead of getting from China. I want to purchase local......If you have any good local links to help me out then post it.
Sep 4, 2010
9 posts
1 upvote
GTA
oh and I wanted to mention that I'm looking specifically for those day time running lights (the strip kind) so if you guys know of a better price (local) or link then please let me know...thanks
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
fishjelly wrote: Found this ad from this Toronto dealer who has a sale on Daytime running Lights - 10 left- the web site says 10 bucks and they are selling for $8.50, don't know how long the deal is for. Has anyone purchased with this company before? Let me know, thanks

...also has anyone found any deals for synthetic oil lately?....the price has gone through the roof....the oil costs more than my car :(

sorry....the website was rigglight.com which had the original $10.00 price.
$16 shipping kills the deal. I'll wait the 30 days and save my money... I have ordered lights exactly like this and received them, no issue... where do you think these LOCAL sellers are getting them, from a Canadian factory?
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Mar 7, 2011
675 posts
472 upvotes
Winnipeg
Why on earth is this not deleted and the op banned? what is this a self plug? Dude has a rating of 8, yes only 8.

And its not even a good deal. You can get the same thing cheaper if you look.

here are 2 examples i found by simply copying his posting title

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2x-Bright-White- ... vr&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2x-20cm-Car-LED- ... 8n&vxp=mtr

This place desperately needs approval before posts are made public.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
tweebs2 wrote: I use Blind Bat Lights for my Local LED light needs: http://blindbatlights.com/
Different item, those are offroads lights, this thread is about LED DRL, or Foglights... A guy around the corner from us has one of these mounted high on his truck, when he turns it on, it's blinding.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Dav326235 wrote: Why on earth is this not deleted and the op banned? what is this a self plug? Dude has a rating of 8, yes only 8.
You're saying the OP is the eBay seller? How do you know that, or are you guessing?
Jun 18, 2015
2 posts
Snow Road Station, O…
Available at amazon prime for a few dollars more. Gave me an idea so might order a set.
Mar 7, 2011
675 posts
472 upvotes
Winnipeg
Rogido wrote: You're saying the OP is the eBay seller? How do you know that, or are you guessing?
I am assuming, with all the red flags its probable. Or friend, what ever.

Regardless, its not a hot deal, its a shady ebay account and certainly not a hot deal.
Nov 1, 2008
827 posts
739 upvotes
Canada
Dav326235 wrote: I am assuming, with all the red flags its probable. Or friend, what ever.

Regardless, its not a hot deal, its a shady ebay account and certainly not a hot deal.
I'm not defending OP, it is a crappy deal since you can get these light cheaper shipped from the states even. Don't get though how you came to a conclusion that it's a shady eBay account. Yes it only has 8 feedback but they are all positive and the account been only open since this January. Dav326235 do you have an eBay account? If so then have you always had a bunch of feedback or have you started with 0 just like anybody else? You assume a bit too much.
Dav326235 wrote: This place desperately needs approval before posts are made public.
Do you want to be the one going though 1000+ posts a day approving or disapproving them? lol funny guy.
==================================================

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)