Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
AutoShow

Montreal Autoshow 12.75$ a ticket

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2020 12:39 pm
38 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2884 posts
1573 upvotes
toronto
I live in toronto. Is the Montreal auto show better then here to justify driving up there?
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26216 posts
39767 upvotes
Toronto
chrisanthony14 wrote: I live in toronto. Is the Montreal auto show better then here to justify driving up there?
I haven't been to Montreal but my understanding is that Toronto now the best in North East.

If you're a blogger, media, YouTuber, etc you can get free passes for Toronto's show

cias-toronto-auto-show-free-media-bloggers-etc-2326214/

Detroit made an interesting move. They have shifted theirs to the summer starting this year. Gonna go check it out.

https://naias.com/
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
3275 posts
2144 upvotes
Montréal, QC
chrisanthony14 wrote: I live in toronto. Is the Montreal auto show better then here to justify driving up there?
No it's not.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
3275 posts
2144 upvotes
Montréal, QC
I don't even know why we should pay for that. It's like shopping for a car, but having all the dealers at the same place. The dealers should be the ones paying for us to come shop our next car.
Jan 6, 2013
214 posts
337 upvotes
JONQUIERE
Clee wrote: I don't even know why we should pay for that. It's like shopping for a car, but having all the dealers at the same place. The dealers should be the ones paying for us to come shop our next car.
I don't see half dressed saleswoman when I go shop cars. I see some at the autoshow tho! And I get promotional items and a fun/active environment. Unlike dealers. :)
Feb 1, 2012
765 posts
427 upvotes
Montreal
Doesn't seem to work. Maybe my web browser.
Can someone else validate?
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
2209 posts
639 upvotes
I wouldn't pay full price for this either however I like going there right before my lease ends to see all the cars in one place and not being tackled by commission hungry dealers.
Clee wrote: I don't even know why we should pay for that. It's like shopping for a car, but having all the dealers at the same place. The dealers should be the ones paying for us to come shop our next car.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2013
1046 posts
4135 upvotes
Toronto
KT2312 wrote: Doesn't seem to work. Maybe my web browser.
It works but it's confusing because it makes a new option instead of reducing the price for general admission.

Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 1.40.42 PM.png
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
2209 posts
639 upvotes
Just tried again and it worked. It creates a new row at the bottom that you can pick from the list of tickets.
Jan 6, 2005
131 posts
156 upvotes
Montreal
Worked for me, entered "auto2020" into the Promo field and hit submit. Adds a new listing at the bottom of available tickets to select from of "MEMBRES DA | auto2020" for $12.75 plus $1.30 in service fees.
Feb 1, 2012
765 posts
427 upvotes
Montreal
Coolcicada wrote: It works but it's confusing because it makes a new option instead of reducing the price for general admission.

Thanks y'all

Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 1.40.42 PM.png
Sep 8, 2010
723 posts
917 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks! I bought 2 tickets.
Came up to 14.05 with fees included
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2004
1621 posts
320 upvotes
Montreal
FYI Audi, Tesla and Volvo are no shows this year at the Montreal car show.
Knowledge is power
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2005
5218 posts
1240 upvotes
Burlington
sprung wrote: I haven't been to Montreal but my understanding is that Toronto now the best in North East.

If you're a blogger, media, YouTuber, etc you can get free passes for Toronto's show

cias-toronto-auto-show-free-media-bloggers-etc-2326214/

Detroit made an interesting move. They have shifted theirs to the summer starting this year. Gonna go check it out.

https://naias.com/
I used to go to Detroit in the dead of winter but stopped when many manufacturers pulled out. Are those coming back now that it's in the summer?
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
2209 posts
639 upvotes
Nitram wrote: FYI Audi, Tesla and Volvo are no shows this year at the Montreal car show.
Man that sucks...
Mar 6, 2012
783 posts
266 upvotes
Where did the code come from? Says "membre DA" on the ticket, hopefully they don't check or ask for proof once there.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
2209 posts
639 upvotes
Desjardins, I really doubt they'll force you to pull a credit card or proof of mortgage...