Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

aviawest "BMW 528i Luxury Sedan Contest" (exp march 31/12) no qc

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 6th, 2012 8:50 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
This contest may have been discontinued. Are they allowed to do that??

Email chain:

[QUOTE]
Subject: Re: BMW 528i Luxury Sedan Contest - Question
To: me
Date: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 5:46:09 PM

Hi,

You've reached the reservation dept. If you have any further questions about this contest that is no longer available, please direct your questions to the marketing dept. at the Parkside in Victoria. They can be reached by phone through the front desk at 250-940-1200. Please mention to them that the promotion is still on the website and ask them about those entered and what will happen to their ballots, ok?

Shannon

ronin1701 wrote:

So there will be no prize draw for those who have already entered?

If the promotion has been discontinued, why is the website still active?

Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 5:19:28 PM

Hi,

Yes, unfortunately when the company went into financial hardship they discontinued the Timeshare promotion end of Sept./11.

Shannon

ronin1701 wrote:

Hello.

Thanks for the reply.

Are you sure? From the rules (http://www.aviawest.com/sweepstakes/rules):

"At contest end, April 15, 2012, an independent Chartered Accountant will draw the grand prize winner from a random selection of all entrants"

Thanks.

Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 4:13:03 PM

Hi,

Unfortunately that promotion was for last year. We are not selling timeshare this year and that was a timeshare promotion. We may start the promotion at some later date however at this time we don't have that promotion available.

Sorry for your confusion

Shannon

ronin1701 wrote:

Hello,

According to the rules, there should be an online entry form on the contest website, however I can not find the link for that. The only link available is for the PDF entry form which must be printed off and mailed.

Thanks.

[/QUOTE]
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Jul 6, 2008
477 posts
492 upvotes
This company is in receivership. We have a timeshare with them and their situation is a mess.
I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2011
3412 posts
627 upvotes
Where am I?
I should have read the last post first (LOL) I just finished my entry.
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
driddles wrote: I should have read the last post first (LOL) I just finished my entry.

You printed off the PDF ballot?

I couldn't find the online entry, which is what started my email inquiry in the first place.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)