Automotive

AVOID Mississauga Hyundai at all costs!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2017 6:33 pm
Apr 29, 2008
52 posts
23 upvotes
Never had a problem with Richmond Hill Hyundai. Bought my car there and do all my servicing there. Have caught and found things I did not know where wrong and replaced them under warranty including muffler assembly. Never forced any services on me I don't need and have even threw additional items in for me at no charge once or twice. They did damage my car while in their possession and they fixed it fully plus provided me with discounted services as well. I have never seen anything shady from them, to date.
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2004
21650 posts
2407 upvotes
LJ_Gencoupe wrote:
Jun 28th, 2013 1:35 am
I am an active member of the Gencoupe forums and really want to share this review written by one of our fellow members. After reading this, I am disguised by the treatment our member received from this dealership. For those who live in Mississauga, please take note.
Disguised or disgusted? :P
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5292 posts
1323 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
RH did try to sell me a cabin filter replacement service at the cost of $82. I laughed at the guy. Kind of like how Toyota tried to sell me a replacement fog light service for $56.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2004
21650 posts
2407 upvotes
mofesto wrote:
Jun 28th, 2013 3:24 am
Bad enough to keep me from ever buying a Hyundai.
spike1128 wrote:
Jun 28th, 2013 6:47 am
I am sure the OP regret buying a Hyundai. Logic says if OP didn't buy the Hyundai this would not happen.

1) The Hyundai is obviously defective and thus always requiring to be taken in to shop for some issues. Should have bought a Japanese car bro.
2) Yes, the peeps working at these shops blow. I notice the best mechanics don't work at dealership, because the owners are cheap. They want to charge premium wages for apprentices to work on the car. Now we know why some dealership owners are bloody cruising in a G wagon or Hummer or other super high end cars.
DJ_Peanuts22 wrote:
Jun 28th, 2013 10:19 am
That is what happens when even the employees don't believe in the products of the company they sell.

I will never buy a Hyundai.
You guys are all talking nonsense, just because this happens to by Hyundai. It could just as easily happen at a Toyota dealer. Crap like this happens at stealerships of all kinds, all makes, all models, all divisions. If you think it's somehow isolated to Hyundai, you guys are all in a dreamworld. That's why they call them stealerships, that's why if you search on the internet you can find horror stories like this for everyone from Toyota to GM to BMW to whatever branded stealership.

If stories like this keep you from buying a Hyundai, you can find a story about whatever car brand you choose that is just as bad. So in that case, you shouldn't buy a car of any brand. Just buy a bicycle instead I guess.
Nov 1, 2004
635 posts
63 upvotes
York
Dude, you had a problem in Hyundai dealership in mississauga? I will never ever buy a hyundai! /s
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2010
7911 posts
727 upvotes
Can't agree with you ES. Hyundai clearly build subpar cars, just as much as BMW/VW/GM etc etc. The OP bought this car new, and he is having all sort of problems with fuel pump/light condensation. I understand alignment happen to all cars. Light condensation shouldn't happen for OEM lights. I have never seen this in a Toyota/Honda/VW etc etc. I seen them on Mazdas and Hyundais.

What I try to explain is, even if stealership can all be bad. If the car has not much issues, then he wouldn't need to bring it into the stealerships in the first place. That's why people like Honda and Toyota, because after owning them for 6 to 7 years, all they bring the car is is for regular oil changes.
Aug 13, 2009
961 posts
64 upvotes
spike1128 wrote:
Jun 28th, 2013 4:51 pm
Can't agree with you ES. Hyundai clearly build subpar cars, just as much as BMW/VW/GM etc etc. The OP bought this car new, and he is having all sort of problems with fuel pump/light condensation. I understand alignment happen to all cars. Light condensation shouldn't happen for OEM lights. I have never seen this in a Toyota/Honda/VW etc etc. I seen them on Mazdas and Hyundais.

What I try to explain is, even if stealership can all be bad. If the car has not much issues, then he wouldn't need to bring it into the stealerships in the first place. That's why people like Honda and Toyota, because after owning them for 6 to 7 years, all they bring the car is is for regular oil changes.
This post is full of so much phail. You are reading an automotive forum, all the problems are posted and highlights. Nobody posts daily about how great their car is running that day. Every manufacturer will have their "lemons". I personally know several friends who got CEL on within 30 km of receiving their high end german vehicles.
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
12372 posts
1307 upvotes
Toronto
spike1128 wrote:

Your logic is flawed on so many levels. I wont even bother trying.
Dec 7, 2005
239 posts
35 upvotes
Pickering
ES_Revenge wrote:
Jun 28th, 2013 2:05 pm
You guys are all talking nonsense, just because this happens to by Hyundai. It could just as easily happen at a Toyota dealer. Crap like this happens at stealerships of all kinds, all makes, all models, all divisions. If you think it's somehow isolated to Hyundai, you guys are all in a dreamworld. That's why they call them stealerships, that's why if you search on the internet you can find horror stories like this for everyone from Toyota to GM to BMW to whatever branded stealership.

If stories like this keep you from buying a Hyundai, you can find a story about whatever car brand you choose that is just as bad. So in that case, you shouldn't buy a car of any brand. Just buy a bicycle instead I guess.
+1
Deal Guru
Dec 10, 2004
11479 posts
1113 upvotes
Kanata
ES_Revenge wrote:
Jun 28th, 2013 2:05 pm

I bet I can find a bad story about any bicycle you buy :twisted: Lesson is, don't buy anything! :lol:
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2007
11163 posts
874 upvotes
Richmond Hill
@OP if you are trying to gain some form of an arm twisting on Mississauga Hyundai then may I suggest to send this link to their sales manager and see if they respond? Negative publicity can not be good for any business and maybe they will try to remedy the problem with some type of a gesture/compensation.
Penalty Box
Jan 15, 2006
8224 posts
2393 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I'd be more pissed at Hyundai for such a shoddy car...
Dec 12, 2005
703 posts
42 upvotes
The 905
I bought my car there. I haven't been exceptionally pleased with the service, but I've been to worse. I was most unimpressed with my sales guy, but the service dept have yet to piss me off.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2010
7911 posts
727 upvotes
EP32k2 wrote:
Jun 28th, 2013 6:56 pm
I'd be more pissed at Hyundai for such a shoddy car...
That's what I am trying to say. Trixstar is just trying to make himself feel better because his SO is wanting to buy a loaded Hyundai. Trix should let us know how many trips he need to bring that Hyundai for warranty work.

I drive a VW and if someone said VW make crap and always break down. I take the criticism because I know VW do break down.
Jul 22, 2012
717 posts
176 upvotes
spike1128 wrote:
+1