Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Coupons

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Away

$25 Coupon for In-Store and Online Purchases

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2020 10:00 pm
Oct 4, 2009
13 posts
8 upvotes

$25 Coupon for In-Store and Online Purchases

Deal Link:
Savings:
$25 off
Expiry:
January 31, 2021
Retailer:
Away
Coupon Code: 1A1120

The coupon can be used both in-store or online. I received this code in the mail. Give the store at Yorkdale Shopping Centre a call and place your order with them and they'll give you an additional $50 off for a total of $75 off your luggage. They've also got some bundle deals going on, so you can receive $45 - $100 off if you purchase multiple pieces of luggage. They're offering curbside pickup, delivery or same day courier services. I know not many are travelling these days, but if you're in the market for some luggage, have at it with this code!
2 replies
Mar 1, 2019
60 posts
80 upvotes
daniiiel wrote: Coupon Code: 1A1120

The coupon can be used both in-store or online. I received this code in the mail. Give the store at Yorkdale Shopping Centre a call and place your order with them and they'll give you an additional $50 off for a total of $75 off your luggage. They've also got some bundle deals going on, so you can receive $45 - $100 off if you purchase multiple pieces of luggage. They're offering curbside pickup, delivery or same day courier services. I know not many are travelling these days, but if you're in the market for some luggage, have at it with this code!
How did you get the additional $50 off by calling the store? Is there a specific in-store promotion?
Oct 4, 2009
13 posts
8 upvotes
RuFeeOhhhh wrote: How did you get the additional $50 off by calling the store? Is there a specific in-store promotion?
Let them know you got a referral code. There's no actual "code" for it but as long as you tell them you have a referral, they honour it! A friend of mine just purchased one today. :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)