Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

AXGIO Dual OS Android 4.4 Activated Windows Intel Mini PC $91.99USD /w Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2015 3:32 am
Tags:
None
Sep 7, 2009
79 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto

AXGIO Dual OS Android 4.4 Activated Windows Intel Mini PC $91.99USD /w Free Shipping

Deal Link:
Price:
$114
Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
June 4, 2015
I have been reading into these HDMI Mini PC and came across this one on Slickdeals.

Tinydeal has this AXGIO Mini PC TV on sale from $215.17 to $118.42 ($114 with coupon code) and the reviews are not bad other than a few who complained about their Windows 8.1 not activated, but overall, Axgio on multiple sites have pretty good reviews on their Mini PC, Android Boxes and Cellphones (Aliexpress).

COUPON: AXGIO47off
Price after discount: $91.99USD (Free Shipping)

Link to the PC:
http://www.tinydeal.com/axgio-dual-os-a ... D&px=2sqfb

Slickdeals:
http://slickdeals.net/f/7882473-axgio-d ... st76215999

Product Features:

Intel Quad-core Chip
The Intel Atom Z3735F is a power-efficient quad-core SoC.It is clocked at 1.33 - 1.83 GHz. The specially optimized 22nm low-power design process (P1271) with Tri-Gate transistors, performance and energy efficiency have been significantly improved compared to its predecessor.
Dual OS
Windows 8.1 is a version of the Windows NT operating system and an upgrade for Windows 8. In Windows 8.1, the Start screen is squarely the user's.
Android 4.4 OS let you complete any task and navigate your device with ease. Surf the Web, take and share pictures and more on TV BOX.
2GB RAM & 32GB
Powered by Quad-core processor.Stop restricting yourself to just one app at a time as the 2GB RAM lets you multi task effortlessly. 32GB ROM, allows you to experience fast data reading speed
Pre-install office 365
Whether you’re working in your office or on the go, you get a familiar, top-of-the-line set of productivity tools.
Super Strong Expansibility
Support USB and micro SD card slot, max up to 64GB
Net weight: 44 g / 1.55 oz
Size: 110 x 38 x 9 mm / 4.33 x 1.5 x 0.35 inch

Package Contents:

1 x Intel Chip TV BOX
1 x Power Adapter
1 x USB Cable
9 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2005
1495 posts
1037 upvotes
Richmond
With this price, might as well get one that come with a screen? You know which one it is if you been around.

Anyways, mini tablet pc is rather saturated in the market at the moment and there are better deal out there.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39338 posts
6341 upvotes
Winnipeg
^the pipo? that is having some issues
Jan 15, 2010
554 posts
371 upvotes
As PIPO has some heating issue, I really doubt the performance of this stick.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2005
1495 posts
1037 upvotes
Richmond
snailium wrote: As PIPO has some heating issue, I really doubt the performance of this stick.
Both the PIPO and this one uses the Z3735x Atom chips. If one of them has heating issue I don't see how this tiny stick will fare a lot better.

I don't have a Pipo myself but I do have a Chuwi running 24/7 without heating issue.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3440 posts
746 upvotes
Winnipeg
Pipo uses the faster Z3736F Atom vs the slower Z3735 (just a tad slower) and yes, it has heating issues but can easily be remedied if you are good with hardware... I have the Meegopad which is the same as this and it also has heating issues, and I'm still trying to figure out how to make it cooler (I've cannibalized a small heatsink fan from a obsolete vga card, but I think I'm better off using a passive heatsink (no fan)...
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3440 posts
746 upvotes
Winnipeg
Reading up on the reviews and the pictures, this looks like a Meegopad clone... and same as the Meegopad, this doesn't come with activated Windows 8.1 with Bing...

good thing I have a couple licenses for Windows 8.0 Prof (which also works with Win 8.1 Prof) and I was able to install it on my Meegopad...You'd need the drivers for this too, and I would guess by doing that you'd clobber the android partition (unless you pay to get the installed Win 8.1 version activated)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9101 posts
4566 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
khulit wrote: Reading up on the reviews and the pictures, this looks like a Meegopad clone... and same as the Meegopad, this doesn't come with activated Windows 8.1 with Bing...

good thing I have a couple licenses for Windows 8.0 Prof (which also works with Win 8.1 Prof) and I was able to install it on my Meegopad...You'd need the drivers for this too, and I would guess by doing that you'd clobber the android partition (unless you pay to get the installed Win 8.1 version activated)
There's a second gen Meegopad which comes activated. Doesn't dual boot though.

http://www.********.com/tv-box/pp_183131.html

Search for a coupon to bring it down to $99.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1504 upvotes
There is a big picture there thats says "iCOME". Just pointing it out thats all.
Banned
Apr 22, 2015
16 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, ON
I thought this was actually the same with the Meegopad. Both of the Meegopad and Axgio are the name of brands..