Hot Deals

[Babies R Us] $50 off $100 coupon on baby stuff when creating 25 item baby registry

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2017 10:44 pm
[OP]
Jun 29, 2017
72 posts
105 upvotes

[Babies R Us] $50 off $100 coupon on baby stuff when creating 25 item baby registry

I saw this in the babies r us / toys r us flyer. If you go to the babies r us registry site, it's one of the top scrolling ads. Seems like a decent deal.

I also didn't have to add anything to the registry to get the coupon.

Receive a $50 coupon* when you create a registry with 25 items or more and sign-up for emails.
* Save $50 on your purchase of $100 or more on baby items (before taxes) between Nov 10th-19th. Some exclusions apply, see coupon for details.

Here are the details from the coupon:
Offer valid for one-time use only. VALID November 10-19, 2017
*Total purchase must be $100 or more (before taxes) on any regular priced baby products. Not valid on clearance, Peg Perego, Nuna, Thule, Clek, Halo, Baby Jogger, Maxi Cosi, food, formula, diapers, wipes, gift cards, pre-paid cards, pre-order, special order or Buyer Protection Plan. Savings cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit one coupon per transaction. Taxes applicable on price after card savings in accordance with government regulations. This card is not redeemable for cash and must be surrendered at time of purchase. Original card only valid at Babies“R”Us
Last edited by robfun on Nov 10th, 2017 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
Jan 18, 2016
174 posts
80 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Coupon only applicable for regular priced product.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2003
1533 posts
14 upvotes
This didn't get anywhere near the attention it deserved IMHO.

My wife and I are expecting in Feb and have a ton of stuff on our registry that we don't think people will buy because they don't make fun gifts (ie. Bed sheets, dust ruffles, thermometers, nail clippers, etc.) but we'll need them and don't ever expect to get a 50% off deal ($50 off $100). Went in today, picked up $100 worth of stuff checked out for $67 with tax.

While unethical, some of our friends with 1-2 year old are creating registries after our trip to get some stuff for their kids too!

They also have a deal where you can get a sophie the giraffe for free if you create the registry in store with them and show them that you have a registry with another company (ours is with Amazon.ca)

Anyways, just wanted to get this back up there!
Oct 14, 2009
254 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
Dead. Deal is only for 25 now
------------------------------------------------
Contest Prizes: 2 Person Pass to Movie (JOBS), Method Laundry Products for 1 Year ($250 value), Passes to see WWE RAW in Toronto Star Private Box ($300 Value)
Nov 16, 2017
1 posts
when/how do you get the coupon if you do the registry online? is it emailed to you?
Oct 15, 2006
315 posts
45 upvotes
North Vancouver
It was emailed to me, and it looks like $50 off 100 is back. What did everyone buy?? SO many exlcusions!

Is the free sophie giraffe available if you show an alternate registry still?
Mar 24, 2013
7 posts
1 upvote
Calgary
No idea what to use this coupon for since its $50 off $100 regular price items only...
Was hoping to buy a breast pump but since they are already on sale they are excluded *eye roll*

There isn’t much to choose from since it has to be off regular price.
Mar 24, 2013
7 posts
1 upvote
Calgary
Got the sophie today, the coupon is practically useless though...