• Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2019 7:40 pm
[OP]
Apr 5, 2011
51 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto

[Babies R Us] YMMV - Graco Double Stroller - $349.97 - 50% off

I was at Babies R Us and found what I believe is an excellent deal for double stroller.

Name: Graco UNO2DUO "Single to Double" Travel System - Ace

Link: http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp ... =143676566

Normal price is $699.99 + tax. On sale right now for $349.97 + tax. YMMV because we were excited to get it but it was sold out at the store we were visiting. Fortunately, we were lucky to pick one up at another Babies R Us nearby by calling ahead.

In addition, I got a free kids thermometer - retails for $29.99 + tax. You get the free thermometer if you buy any baby product which is $100 or more before tax. YMMV - one Babies R Us near us still had lots. Other one only had 1 in stock.

In addition, I got a $10 gift certificate to be used between April 23 to May 31, 2019. YMMV - some Babies R Us are doing this for in store sales + online pick ups, other stores will only give you the certificate if you pay online and do in store pick up but not for in store sales.

In addition, if you sign up for Toys R US/Babies R US rewards - you get 10% off for the next purchase. Again YMMV depending on the store you go to.

It is not a perfect stroller. But it will do. Especially the price is very reasonable. There are better strollers probably out there but you got to pay a lot more in my opinion.

More images can be found on the linked website.
Images
  • IMG_2072.jpg
  • IMG_2074.jpg
  • IMG_2076.jpg
  • IMG_2078.jpg
  • IMG_2079.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 3.04.58 PM.png
  • IMG_2087.jpg
4 replies
Oct 16, 2005
848 posts
351 upvotes
It was just released last year. Flopped and they are discontinuing it.

Great price though!
Sep 26, 2012
377 posts
108 upvotes
Thornhill
So the kid sits in the rear, she/he can only see back of the front seat or face the kid inside front infant car seat? No open view at all?
[OP]
Apr 5, 2011
51 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
superduder wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 7:27 pm
So the kid sits in the rear, she/he can only see back of the front seat or face the kid inside front infant car seat? No open view at all?
There are multiple configurations.

If you want to use the car seat then it has to be at the front. So the toddler seat goes at the back. The version I posted comes with 1 car seat, 1 car base and 1 toddler seat. It works for me because we are expecting a second baby this summer and we have 1.5 year old at home.

If you have two toddlers then you need to buy a second toddler seat which does not come with this version. (However, we already have a second toddler seat because our current travel system is from Graco and the toddler seat from that works with this one).

If you click the website in original post, you will see all the configuration that you can use with 1 car seat and 1 toddler seat. Or 1 car seat by itself. Or 1 toddler seat by itself.

As I said in the original post, it is not a perfect stroller and may not work for everyone. But the price is amazing especially when it comes with a car seat and a base. It may work for some, for others, there are tons of other options out there.