50% off tickets Feb 14th only

Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
February 14, 2018
Retailer:
BabyTimeShow
There is no other baby show in the Toronto area that has the major brands, unique artisans, innovative products, important services, parenting experts, stellar education and top notch toddler entertainment all under one roof.

Today only there is 50% off admission for the babytimeshow on APRIL 27-29 at The International Centre, Hall 1

The coupon code is BABYLOVE

Enjoy!
12 replies
Nov 21, 2016
203 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
Is this worth going to? Haven't been to this before and the website doesnt have any info yet.
[OP]
Nov 24, 2008
177 posts
71 upvotes
Brampton
sacthegreat666 wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 9:59 am
Is this worth going to? Haven't been to this before and the website doesnt have any info yet.
It is. You pretty much get your money back through all the samples that you receive. Tons of vendors. I went the last 5 shows
Nov 21, 2016
203 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
soyabean17 wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 10:02 am
It is. You pretty much get your money back through all the samples that you receive. Tons of vendors. I went the last 5 shows
Thanks! We will have a 1-2 month old by that time. So was wondering if its worth it to make time then!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
5629 posts
482 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Show is great for first-time parents. I recommend going at least once if you are expecting.
soyabean17 wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 10:02 am
What samples have they been giving out latety? The best was when Walmart was giving out full sized formula a few years ago.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2004
3676 posts
283 upvotes
Pickering, ON
Been twice before, and agree, it's worth it for the samples alone.

We found a vendor for nursery furniture that we ended up buying from, and Toys R Us usually has decent discounts on baby items.
May 23, 2017
399 posts
119 upvotes
do they have this show twice a year? wife and I are going to try to start a family in the fall, might be good to hit this up for the next show?
Got that Zoomer account!
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2004
3676 posts
283 upvotes
Pickering, ON
riseagainstthemachine wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 12:04 pm
do they have this show twice a year? wife and I are going to try to start a family in the fall, might be good to hit this up for the next show?
Yes, twice (spring and fall)
Nov 21, 2016
203 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
soyabean17 wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 9:47 am
There is no other baby show in the Toronto area that has the major brands, unique artisans, innovative products, important services, parenting experts, stellar education and top notch toddler entertainment all under one roof.

Today only there is 50% off admission for the babytimeshow on APRIL 27-29 at The International Centre, Hall 1

The coupon code is BABYLOVE

Enjoy!
Just a heads up. This works only for Adult tickets.
For Grandparents, it is still at 10$ per ticket.
[OP]
Nov 24, 2008
177 posts
71 upvotes
Brampton
sacthegreat666 wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 1:13 pm
Just a heads up. This works only for Adult tickets.
For Grandparents, it is still at 10$ per ticket.

Just buy an adult ticket for the grandparents lol but I saw that too!

For freebies, munchkin gives out the latch bottles, Playtex gives the disposable liner bottles, Walmart gives out baby food pouches, etc. Things could change depending on the vendors but I always found the samples alone was worth their price in the admission especially at 50% off
Jan 15, 2017
22 posts
15 upvotes
I went in Nov 2016 when I was 5 months pregnant. I thought it was worth it. Th best thing, in my opinion, was the free 20-minute prenatal massage! Othet freebies included (as others have mentioned): Munchkin latch bottles, Munchkin disposable breast pads, Playtex bottles and liners, Sudocreme diaper cream, Pampers, Baby Box, Carter's Maple Leafs onesie, Medela cream, Medela breast pads, Baby D Drops, baby food.