Expired Contests

[Daily] Bacardi Canada - "VELD Festival Contest" (incl. Flights) (ends 29/Jul/2012, QC no)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2012 2:26 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106491 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Bacardi Canada - "VELD Festival Contest" (incl. Flights) (ends 29/Jul/2012, QC no)

Thanks for jamesfitzgibbon for the heads up!! (see, I remembered this time :o )

Prizes:

[INDENT]There will be a total of one (1) Grand Prize available. Prize consists of:
  • two (2) VIP tickets to VELD Festival at Downsview Park, Toronto, Ontario,
  • Transportation (train (economy class), flight (economy class) or limousine), two (2) night's standard hotel accommodation for Winner and guest (double occupancy), and
  • $500 CAD spending money.
Secondary Prizes: There are Twenty-Five (25) Secondary Prize Packs to be won. Each pack includes: Two (2) general admission tickets to the VELD Festival at Downsview Park. All other costs and expenses associated are not included and are the winners responsibility[/INDENT].
ARV: Grand prize: $2,500; Secondary prizes: $338 each

Rules: http://www.bacardicanada.com/en/veld_rules

Enter: http://www.bacardicanada.com/en/veld (no, Facebook isn't required - it's just an option for the form filling)

Search: bacardicanada

Good luck!

E.&O.E.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
17 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2639 posts
4386 upvotes
Vancouver
Was just coming in to post this. Good thing I refreshed one last time.
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378558 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks
bring back colour
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106491 upvotes
Richmond Hill
frugal_fanboy wrote: Was just coming in to post this. Good thing I refreshed one last time.
+1

I know what you mean, I do that every time I post now.

You guys are too fast to take chances ;)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2009
8385 posts
2416 upvotes
Toronto
ronin1701 wrote: Thanks for JamesFitzgibbon for the heads up!! (see, I remembered this time :o )
hey - that's me! thanks!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106491 upvotes
Richmond Hill
jamesfitzgibbon wrote: hey - that's me! thanks!
It is! It is!

Except that I frakked-up the capital letters :P

Lemme fix that ....
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2009
8385 posts
2416 upvotes
Toronto
no worries - the nickname is taken from James FitzGibbon anyways
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106491 upvotes
Richmond Hill
jamesfitzgibbon wrote: no worries - the nickname is taken from James FitzGibbon anyways
Yeah, I have no idea who that is :lol: