Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39343 posts
6345 upvotes
Winnipeg
zzzz24 wrote: I really wish we had this option: doityourselfdegree
Even though this guy is trying to sell his method, I did a bunch of research on it and there is loads of people on degree forums taking these CLEP and DSST exams to challenge for credit at 3 US Universities (TESU, Excelsior and Charter Oak). Although not big name schools, they are legit and basically let you use all of your credits towards their degrees.

I noticed there really isn't any testing centres for these exams here in the GTA, but might be worth the trip to Buffalo.
use photoshop, put your name in a degree template and print it out, frame it and you have a degree in minutes.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
3055 posts
1665 upvotes
Yeah and then risk being put in jail/deported if they find out when it was used for a work visa.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39343 posts
6345 upvotes
Winnipeg
^that's do it yourself degree, heheheh
Banned
Aug 19, 2016
1903 posts
762 upvotes
zobi123 wrote:
ValueInvestor wrote:
zzzz24 wrote: Hard to decide which is the best route. Ideally, I would like to finish it as soon as possible, but I have been out of school for years now, so the motivation to do it on my own time might be tough as well. Might have to try a course out. I don't really want to go to say York University for a few years at this point.
I know a UK University that will let you into their Master program without a degree. I think that University is legit.
Everything can be done online, and the cost of each course is around $2k CAD. And there is only 9 courses for a MBA. So 9 courses is like less than a year, but do you have $20k to dish out?
https://www.ebsglobal.net/programmes

Again, I don't recommend people to do online programs.
Where does it say you can get in without a undergrad degree?
I was looking for a quickest way to a degree and took a look at the link.
If you scroll down, and you will see something like "Apply". Within that box, it mentioned something about first class second class degree, but if you don't have one, it's okay.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)