Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Banana Republic

Banana Republic 25% off April 9th - 11th

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 12th, 2010 8:24 pm
Tags:
None
May 19, 2008
398 posts
89 upvotes

[Banana Republic] Banana Republic 25% off April 9th - 11th

Hi all,

I got this in an email from Banana Republic this morning.

It's called their "Thank You Event" and you can save 25% from April 9th - April 11th on your entire purchase.

Here is the link for the coupon:

http://bananarepubliccanada.p.delivery. ... cid=749528

Kind Regards,
Basheer
9 replies
Nov 21, 2007
239 posts
Vancouver
Just a note: "one time only" use coupon. I've got one too if someone wants it.

EDIT: Coupon is now taken
gmark2000 wrote: I've seen a blender powered by a chainsaw motor. Good for the beach.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2008
2321 posts
393 upvotes
North York
Few weeks ago I saw 25% promotions (Ottawa Rideau) off everything without even a need of any coupon. Ice cold baby.
Jan 21, 2004
99 posts
17 upvotes
Trois-Rivi
If anyone else got this email coupon and aren't planning on using it, can you please PM me the link. I'd really appreciate it. My wife is begging me for a Jacket she saw there.

Cheers,
Jason.
Feb 18, 2010
1 posts
Hi all,

if ANYONE has an extra coupon like this, we could desperately use it. My wife had to buy a suit for work and we ended up at Banana Republic since she's not a clothes shopper and it was recommended by many of her friends. She chose one, spent some time trying things on and then had to leave it with me to buy the suit. She left the store crying because it was so expensive.

So, if anyone has this coupon, I'd like to take it in and see if I can get the 25% refunded. She spent 400 on it, even on sale, so the coupon would make a big difference.

Sorry for the sob story but it's true. I admit, I had no clue what to do when she was sitting in the car crying afterwards. I always thought most women *enjoyed* clothes shopping.

Thank you,

CanadaDad
Dec 7, 2006
926 posts
69 upvotes
Burnaby
Ethan15 wrote: Few weeks ago I saw 25% promotions (Ottawa Rideau) off everything without even a need of any coupon. Ice cold baby.
Actually I dont think its "ice cold", its 25% off your entire purchase. I usually use these coupons to get an additional 25% off clearance items. Last time I got a jacket that was marked down 50% and I used these type of coupons for an additional 25% off giving me a total of 62.5% off. Not bad I would say.
:D
Dec 7, 2006
926 posts
69 upvotes
Burnaby
CanadaDad wrote: Hi all,

if ANYONE has an extra coupon like this, we could desperately use it. My wife had to buy a suit for work and we ended up at Banana Republic since she's not a clothes shopper and it was recommended by many of her friends. She chose one, spent some time trying things on and then had to leave it with me to buy the suit. She left the store crying because it was so expensive.

So, if anyone has this coupon, I'd like to take it in and see if I can get the 25% refunded. She spent 400 on it, even on sale, so the coupon would make a big difference.

Sorry for the sob story but it's true. I admit, I had no clue what to do when she was sitting in the car crying afterwards. I always thought most women *enjoyed* clothes shopping.

Thank you,

CanadaDad
I just sent you a coupon. Good luck
Dec 7, 2006
926 posts
69 upvotes
Burnaby
I went to Robson St. BR and I pick up a navy Trench coat for about $86. It was originally priced at $240 but marked down to $115 and I was able to reduce it further with my 25% off coupon. That's why I love these 25% off on your whole purchase with no min purchase coupon. It allows me to pick clearance and sale items with an additional discount. :D
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2004
2092 posts
449 upvotes
We used a coupon yesterdat at Yorkdale and the sales associate gave us a postcard ("Hello Saturdays!) with 2 coupons for 40% off on 2 consecutive upcoming Saturdays (April 24 & May 1). Don't know how they're giving them out but if anyone needs to buy something try and get one of those postcards.
Dec 7, 2006
926 posts
69 upvotes
Burnaby
girlstar wrote: We used a coupon yesterdat at Yorkdale and the sales associate gave us a postcard ("Hello Saturdays!) with 2 coupons for 40% off on 2 consecutive upcoming Saturdays (April 24 & May 1). Don't know how they're giving them out but if anyone needs to buy something try and get one of those postcards.
Yes I was able to get two of these. They are for 40% off one full price item (i.e. one regular price item) on two upcoming Saturdays. There are two coupons on a card, one for Sat April 24 and one for Sat May 1. Now you can get a Men's suit for about $300-$400 :rolleyes:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)