Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Banana Republic

[Banana Republic] 40% + additional 10% off men's dress shirts

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2019 10:21 am
Banned
Sep 9, 2014
976 posts
1181 upvotes
Montreal, QC
buriboi wrote: I was just in-store (sudbury) and got dress shirts for like $10 each. Shorts for less, jeans for like $8. It was wild. Happens rarely, but when it does, the B.R. outlet is great.
Outlet stores sell cheaper quality for cheaper price
Boutique stores sell higher quality for more expensive price.
You get what you pay for.

What a coincidence, I just came back from Sudbury lol. I went there for a business trip.

On the side note, deal is dead.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2007
1332 posts
412 upvotes
I've only seen the extra discount work on the $55 --> $30 (and bought 3) but haven't had any luck finding the $25 ones post discount. Is it a browser thing, or just select shirts as well?
Sep 11, 2010
228 posts
1465 upvotes
Montréal, QC
ericli007 wrote: On the side note, deal is dead.
FYI Deal is not dead. The 40% off still apply to sale items (not supposed to).
Yes the 10% off is expired.
I don't know why this thread was moved to Expired Deal as some people could still benefit from this.
Apr 24, 2013
933 posts
730 upvotes
Waterloo
alkaint wrote: You're hideous and boring.
OOps did I hurt someone's feelings :D. It was not my intention, but the clothes that is on sale on this thread is still boring and no angry comment can fix that :D
Banned
Apr 27, 2014
1327 posts
1076 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nimfomanijak wrote: OOps did I hurt someone's feelings :D. It was not my intention, but the clothes that is on sale on this thread is still boring and no angry comment can fix that :D
Just because you look like an Oompa Loompa doesn't mean that they're hideous and boring, maybe wearing your white overalls to work isn't hideous for you but some of us would like to look professional.
Apr 24, 2013
933 posts
730 upvotes
Waterloo
alkaint wrote: Just because you look like an Oompa Loompa doesn't mean that they're hideous and boring, maybe wearing your white overalls to work isn't hideous for you but some of us would like to look professional.
I was expecting a better answer so I am tuning out . What else to expect from a person that wears boring clothes...
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2009
2292 posts
961 upvotes
WHy did this thread expire? The 10% discount is gone but the 40% stackable still persists.

This remains a hot deal.
Jan 20, 2018
137 posts
194 upvotes
Only 2 of the shirts I ordered shipped so far. Looks like they didn't have the 3rd in stock.

Still actual charge to card was just under 70$ so great deal. Thanks again OP!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)