Expired Hot Deals

[Banggood.com] HOT - LeTV LeEco Le Max 2 X829 5.7 inch 6GB RAM 64GB ROM Snapdragon 820 Quad core 4G Smartphone $290.86 CAD

[OP]
Jan 1, 2011
71 posts
50 upvotes

HOT - LeTV LeEco Le Max 2 X829 5.7 inch 6GB RAM 64GB ROM Snapdragon 820 Quad core 4G Smartphone $290.86 CAD

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Expiry:
April 25, 2017
Retailer:
Banggood.com
Careful what you wish for... dang it. I just received my LeEco Le Max 2 X829 5.7 inch 64GB with 4GB RAM a month ago, and love it. I didn't go for the 6GB RAM version as it was another $100 CAN more at the time, which was just too much IMHO.

Then today, I see this: Another $35 USD off Preorder price...

It works out to $290.86 CAN, a fair heft off the pre-order price of 373.12... and it's got 6GB of RAM, which is fairly future-proof, at least for 2-3 years, in my opinion.

I do like the LeMax2 4GB x829 I have, which generally runs with 1 to 1.5 GB RAM free. It's fast, got a gorgeous display, the battery lasts me all day and it works great with TELUS on 4G with LTE where I get a good signal( downtown, not at home ).

I'd highly recommend the 6GB version of the phone to anyone looking for the best-bang-for-buck, especially at less than $300 CDN. Considering I paid $260 CAN for it back in March, another $30 for 2GB more RAM is a no-brainer.

EDIT: corrected model to x829, from x820( which was a coupon code, not the model )
Last edited by Mordanti on Apr 17th, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
92 replies
May 13, 2011
23 posts
2 upvotes
Scarborough
How long does shipping take? Is it 1 to 2 months like all eBay/Aliexpress orders from China as usual?
May 15, 2007
241 posts
96 upvotes
MacPod wrote:
Apr 17th, 2017 7:53 pm
How long does shipping take? Is it 1 to 2 months like all eBay/Aliexpress orders from China as usual?
According to my experience from Banggood with 4Gb version Le Max 2 pre-order in Feb, it took around 2 week from order placement to delivered.
But that time the phone came through Swiss Post.
So it is YMMV
Jul 27, 2012
3 posts
1 upvote
Edmonton
I ordered a Levono ZUK 2 17 March, still waiting. Was also shipped Swiss post and basically the only tracking info available is it left Geneva on the 31st March, so it seems hit and miss.
Dec 12, 2013
8 posts
2 upvotes
Ottawa
so how does this work warranty wise? do we get a warranty with it and I assume I'd have to ship it back to China somewhere for repairs, etc?

Edit: nvm saw that they have a warranty section on this site
Last edited by Damien29 on Apr 17th, 2017 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 21, 2009
555 posts
121 upvotes
Calgary
Does this work with freedom mobile?? From gsm arena it looks like it might?

Wait.. This was released last year? How is it a preorder then
Last edited by ssy080 on Apr 17th, 2017 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1167 posts
282 upvotes
How long is the shipping time for banggood? I'm getting INSANELY stupid slow shipping from China for ebay and ******** orders(literally waiting 2+ months for my current ******** package) and i dont know if thats just my stuff getting extra scrutiny, or if all packages from china are going really slow now.

I ordered a Zuk Z2 from banggood nearly 1 month ago. Am i gonna be waiting a crazy time for this order? The tracking number shows no info since it left geneva a few weeks ago.
May 23, 2009
135 posts
30 upvotes
Laval
Hi Scott 86,
I'm getting INSANELY stupid slow shipping from China
Habitually, the Chinese sellers takes no more than 7 days to ship the parcel.Few times you must wait 2-3 to leave the Chinese airport. The problem generally is when the parcel arrives in Canada. I saw 2-4 weeks waiting in Vancouver area or Montreal customs facility...

This is a Canadian customs problem.

Many times I ordered stock from British Columbia,the store ship it by Canadian regular postal service and it need 5 days transit to Montreal, 4-5 days waiting a the postal depot at Montreal and after that, 2 days to arrive home in northwestern Quebec.

This is a Canadian governement problem, who want absolutely sells the postal service to their friends ( private companies). The postal service make a lot of money now and they want absolutely sell it.

Why when UPS,DHL or any other company arrives at the canadian custom facilities they obtain a 'faster service' than the Canadian post?
The Canadian governement exist to give service to the Canadian people not the companies?

Be sure about 75% lost time to receive your parcel depends of the Canadian services...
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
1084 posts
272 upvotes
GTA
Thanks, OP. Ended up buying this instead of the 4GB version. Also went through a rebate site to get 4% back. Hopefully that doesn't put any wrinkles on this purchase.
Dec 10, 2006
472 posts
91 upvotes
Kitchener
Got an email from BangGood this morning with the coupon code "x820" for this phone so ended up pulling the trigger. I think it was $215us for the 6gb version.
May 15, 2007
241 posts
96 upvotes
Scott86 wrote:
Apr 17th, 2017 10:21 pm
How long is the shipping time for banggood? I'm getting INSANELY stupid slow shipping from China for ebay and ******** orders(literally waiting 2+ months for my current ******** package) and i dont know if thats just my stuff getting extra scrutiny, or if all packages from china are going really slow now.

I ordered a Zuk Z2 from banggood nearly 1 month ago. Am i gonna be waiting a crazy time for this order? The tracking number shows no info since it left geneva a few weeks ago.
The maximum time I have been waiting is around 4 months. I don't know what happened but the parcel arrived at the time almost everyone including Banggood already forgot about it.
But I have received all the items the seller claimed they shipped out. It seems just to be a time issue.
A faster low cost shipping method is definitely epacket. Takes around 10 days. But what method the seller takes is very YMMV.
Singapore post sucks
Jun 21, 2009
777 posts
91 upvotes
Vancouver
What's the camera like on this phone?
[OP]
Jan 1, 2011
71 posts
50 upvotes
blankall wrote:
Apr 19th, 2017 4:07 pm
What's the camera like on this phone?
I'm quite satisfied with the camera, it's excellent in bright and normal lighting conditions, with many flexible options including built-in OIS. There's plenty of reviews out there on the web, including videos and image samples. Here's a few of my own sample pics from this past week: