Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Baskin Robbins

Perkopolis Members: $15 for $25 Gift Card

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2018 4:35 pm
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26651 posts
15244 upvotes
Toronto

[Baskin Robbins] Perkopolis Members: $15 for $25 Gift Card

Perkopolis Members Only

Baskin Robbins Gift Card: $15.00 (reg. $25.00)

Use this $25 gift card at any Baskin Robbins location in Ontario.
5 cards or more requires Xpress Post shipping.
E-tickets are not available for this item.
Maximum 20 card limit.

Perkopolis price:
(Taxes are included.)
$15.00

Standard Delivery - $2.25
Free Pick-Up at Perkopolis Office - 3080 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON
Last edited by DaVibe on Dec 5th, 2018 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
42 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2016
5290 posts
6490 upvotes
First off thanks for taking the time to post this deal despite knowing you're going to get some "thumbs down" due to it being a restricted site.
On a side note, I log into Perkopolis 1-2 times every couple of months and don't find anything making me say "wow!".... (and there is no BR in this area...)

Cheers, KH

PS: +1
Dec 17, 2003
134 posts
125 upvotes
Thanks for posting an awesome deal! Planning way ahead but perfect for end of the school year / enjoy the summer Thank You gift for teachers... also anyone know if you can use these to buy smaller denomination BR gift cards for birthday take aways?
Give credit where credit is due - Don't forget to press "THANKS" button if you find any post useful...
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2753 posts
1624 upvotes
Ontario
Not sure what they meant by "taxes included", there should be no taxes on GC, otherwise you will be paying the taxes twice.
Currently happy customer with Koodo, Roger and Virgin Mobile.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3803 posts
4164 upvotes
Mordor
Headbeancounter wrote: Not sure what they meant by "taxes included", there should be no taxes on GC, otherwise you will be paying the taxes twice.
but seems like they are putting the tax on shipping charge
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
2292 posts
2774 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Awesome deal op. There's a BR in several malls in Ontario or busy areas and kids want ice cream even in -30 weather so can't go wrong with this deal.

Regarding the taxes, this gc is like any other with $25 value. The tax charged now is on the shipping.
The tax charged later will be on the purchase from BR and will be deducted from gc.

An awesome 40% savings not including shipping fees. Just buy more gc to mitigate the fees charged.

Regarding perkopolis membership, Canadian tire Mastercard offers membership to card holders too.
Aug 4, 2004
719 posts
549 upvotes
dotsandpixels wrote: Awesome deal op. There's a BR in several malls in Ontario or busy areas and kids want ice cream even in -30 weather so can't go wrong with this deal.
just FYI, I went to VM location in the summer time and they do not take GC.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
2292 posts
2774 upvotes
Toronto, ON
cellsell wrote: just FYI, I went to VM location in the summer time and they do not take GC.
Thanks for the info..any reason why not?
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
3173 posts
1082 upvotes
Toronto
Love ice cream even it's in the winter.

Beavertail & peanut butter chocolate :D

Thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5898 posts
2329 upvotes
Toronto
lemme guess, this expires just before summer starts LOL : (
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7965 posts
9085 upvotes
Toronto
ez_86 wrote: lemme guess, this expires just before summer starts LOL : (
On the bright side, if that is true, you can buy a tub of ice cream just before the offer expires... and enjoy it afterwards :)
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3803 posts
4164 upvotes
Mordor
ez_86 wrote: lemme guess, this expires just before summer starts LOL : (
gift cards don't expire.....so grab them and put them in your safety deposit box and take them out in the summer
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
4129 posts
3226 upvotes
Toronto
Reminder to all those new Canadian Tire Roadside Assistance members who recently signed up (and renewing members too) on the Black Friday deal, you get Perkopolis membership with the plan as well!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2016
5290 posts
6490 upvotes
Fightguard wrote: Reminder to all those new Canadian Tire Roadside Assistance members who recently signed up (and renewing members too) on the Black Friday deal, you get Perkopolis membership with the plan as well!
Thanks... or get a friendly RFD'er to help you out and buy the GCs for you...
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26651 posts
15244 upvotes
Toronto
KravenHead wrote: First off thanks for taking the time to post this deal despite knowing you're going to get some "thumbs down" due to it being a restricted site.
On a side note, I log into Perkopolis 1-2 times every couple of months and don't find anything making me say "wow!".... (and there is no BR in this area...)

Cheers, KH

PS: +1
The site seems to be frequented by enough RFD members that it's worth mentioning. I tried to make it blatantly obvious that this is for Perkopolis members only. To a degree, this is like posting a deal that's at Costco.

I too, don't normally log-on but found out about the (fairly) new promotion, which from a gift card standpoint is a significant discount, so I went for it.

I'm a fan of posting the knowledge here on RFD and letting the public decide. If it's good for no one, then the deal will die in time (fall to the bottom).

Thanks for the compliment and thumbs up :)
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
2204 posts
1122 upvotes
anybody else having trouble adding to cart? The "add to cart" button became a text and nothing happens when I click on it
Feb 10, 2012
226 posts
114 upvotes
Kitchener
You need to click $25 amount , it is weird but i got it work that way

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)