Entertainment

Bates Motel (Will end after season 5, Rihanna to play Marion Crane)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2017 5:55 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
10827 posts
1889 upvotes
Toronto
grappos13 wrote:
Mar 11th, 2015 12:20 pm
great opener.. enjoyed the first two seasons quite a bit.. hopefully the same for this season..
Yeah, very good first episode this third season. Norman Bates is starting to show all the signs that he did as an adult Psycho....like becoming a peeping-tom, imagining his mother and others talking to him, showing signs of passive anger that can blow up at any time, being a momma's boy etc.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
15510 posts
619 upvotes
Stouffville
^ definitely.. big fan of the show.. one of the recent shows that i have liked that didnt get picked up tho was Gang Related.. no idea why i liked it, but sad that it didnt get renewed..

cant wait to see what they end up doing for the next few seasons...but i hate that we only get this show 10 weeks out of 52 weeks in a year :(
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
22046 posts
4467 upvotes
GTHA
The official synopsis for Bates Motel season 4 reads:

[INDENT]“Bates Motel,” a contemporary prequel to the genre-defining film Psycho, will return with ten new episodes that further reveal Norman’s continued downward spiral and the effect it has on the family. This season Norma becomes increasingly fearful and desperate, going to great lengths to find Norman the professional help he needs. This further complicates their once unbreakable trust while Norman struggles to maintain his grip on reality. Sheriff Romero (Nestor Carbonell) once again finds himself drawn back into Norma and Norman’s lives. Will things finally heat up between Norma and the other man in her life, Sheriff Romero, and just how much further will he go to protect her?[/INDENT]
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
22046 posts
4467 upvotes
GTHA

from http://torontoist.com/2016/03/televisua ... and-petes/

"Bates Motel returns for season four, having been renewed through to a fifth and final season, so there’s probably at least another 18 to 20 episodes left before (spoiler) Norman Bates finally murders his mother and assumes her identity, because this is a prequel series and that’s how prequels work. (A&E, 9 p.m.)"
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
13538 posts
2176 upvotes
Toronto
Wow bored out of my mind this season. I think I will stop watching.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
22046 posts
4467 upvotes
GTHA
Final season premiers tonight...

Looks Like Someone Forgot Her Umbrella-ella-ella

Bates Motel on A&E at 10:00pm ET. Fifth season premiere. Rihanna will be on tonight as Marion Crane, the role originated by Janet Leigh in the original Psycho film. So if you’ve ever wanted to watch Rihanna get murdered in the shower by a guy in women’s clothing, tonight is (probably) your lucky night. (I guess they might not stay THAT true to the original, but it’ll probably be pretty close.)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
5769 posts
1554 upvotes
Thanks for putting a positive spin on pop-vomit being introduced to the series.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
7957 posts
1611 upvotes
Toronto
TCM is airing the original Psycho tonight at 8 pm EST conveniently right before A&E airs Bates Motel at 10 pm EST
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel