• Sep 16th, 2011 10:22 am
Tags:
None
Nov 3, 2007
337 posts
2253 upvotes
Toronto

[Walmart] Bath and Body Outlet Store in TO

I've found this out today. There is a Bath and Body outlet at the Eglinton Power Center (near the Walmart Super Store).
1900 Eglinton Ave East
The whole store was pretty much at 75% off. A bit at 90%.
Cream, Lotion, soap, gift sets, etc... was at 75%...even Halloween items.
They do not accept coupons because they are an outlet store.
Great time to stock up for Christmas gifts. :)
Happy Shopping!
9 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
1510 posts
80 upvotes
Really? Is this a different store than the regular bath and body works store at warden and eglinton ( the one next to la senza?) I go there all the time and thought it was a regular store as they participated in all the regular sales and promotions ( coupons included). Have they changed to an outlet store?
[OP]
Nov 3, 2007
337 posts
2253 upvotes
Toronto
queenofhearts wrote:
Aug 28th, 2011 11:18 pm
Really? Is this a different store than the regular bath and body works store at warden and eglinton ( the one next to la senza?) I go there all the time and thought it was a regular store as they participated in all the regular sales and promotions ( coupons included). Have they changed to an outlet store?

That is the one. I was there today and tried to use my coupon and said they dont accept them anymore since they are an outlet. I think they must have change it to an outlet recently. The sign inside where the cashier is said it is an outlet.
[OP]
Nov 3, 2007
337 posts
2253 upvotes
Toronto
ToniCipriani wrote:
Aug 28th, 2011 10:50 pm
What are the hours?

Not sure but you can call them at (416) 752-9046. I think this is their #.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
1510 posts
80 upvotes
chinadoll.007 wrote:
Aug 29th, 2011 12:28 am
That is the one. I was there today and tried to use my coupon and said they dont accept them anymore since they are an outlet. I think they must have change it to an outlet recently. The sign inside where the cashier is said it is an outlet.

Cool, thanks I'll check it out!
Mar 19, 2007
273 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
They just made this location into an outlet end of July... They took coupons for the 1st week but stopped as of August 1st. 1st outlet to open in Canada!

They stock on Monday/Friday's..go early for a good selection of gift sets 75% off.

Lip gloss $1 each

Travel Size body mist & lotion $1 each

Anti-bacterial travel size .50 cents

Everything else 75% or 90% off
-RS-
Jan 27, 2010
20 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
I didn't realize this location turned into an outlet. Awesome!! :D
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2008
1130 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP this is great to know about~
Jan 27, 2010
20 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
I was there last week. Most anti-bacterial soaps are $3 but when I got to the cash, they told me that the Nectarine Mint scent was marked down to $1.37. Apparently they have too much stock.
× < >