BST: Video Games, Music & Movies

[FS] [Battle.net Shop] 25% off any item with a gift option

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2018 5:57 pm
Dec 6, 2017
1 posts
Trader Score: 0
I'm not sure how to send a PM on this forum (maybe haven't been a member long enough) but I'd like to add you to my bnet friend list so I can do future purchases through you. Unfortunately already bought my stuff for this xpac.
Dec 12, 2017
3 posts
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
I have a few questions about this. Do you have to pay for them for yourself, or can you transfer money for it and supply a friend's email? And if a friend from the states wanted to buy game time for me in canada, could he use his currency at current exchange rate, or would you only accept CAD?
[OP]
Dec 18, 2012
206 posts
147 upvotes
Quebec
Trader Score: 86 (100% Positive)
kittikatt wrote:
Dec 13th, 2017 12:13 am
I have a few questions about this. Do you have to pay for them for yourself, or can you transfer money for it and supply a friend's email? And if a friend from the states wanted to buy game time for me in canada, could he use his currency at current exchange rate, or would you only accept CAD?
Hello kittikatt,

I pay for every item using my Battle.net Balance and can send them globally to anyone's e-mail address or BattleTag, depending on the item. Only a few items are Americas region specific which includes several country like Canada and the USA, these item are marked by a "(NA Region)" mention. All the others are global.

I do accept other currency beside CAD, more specifically USD and EUR when using Paypal. I also accept Bitcoin.
[FS] [Battle.net Shop] 25% off any item with a gift option (including sale price)
Destiny 2, Overwatch, Diablo III, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone Card Packs, and more....
Dec 12, 2017
3 posts
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
Excellent, thanks for the quick reply. So do you use the Google result for a current conversion rate at the time of agreement of sale, or do you use the us/EUR site's cost in their local currency for other currencies?
[OP]
Dec 18, 2012
206 posts
147 upvotes
Quebec
Trader Score: 86 (100% Positive)
kittikatt wrote:
Dec 13th, 2017 1:47 am
Excellent, thanks for the quick reply. So do you use the Google result for a current conversion rate at the time of agreement of sale, or do you use the us/EUR site's cost in their local currency for other currencies?
For USD, I simply take the price from the US Battle.net Shop and do a minus 25%. CAD and USD prices are almost identical in terms of value.

For EUR however, I do a hard conversion since the EU Battle.net Shop is priced higher then the CAD or USD Battle.net Shop one's.

Also, please check your private message, you can reply to my message even if you are new. It's better to do that there if you have more question :)
[FS] [Battle.net Shop] 25% off any item with a gift option (including sale price)
Destiny 2, Overwatch, Diablo III, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone Card Packs, and more....