Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Origin

Battlefield 2, Bad Company 2,BF 2142, and Bad Company 2: Vietnam all for just $5 eac

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2014 1:31 am
Tags:
Banned
Jun 14, 2007
1674 posts
409 upvotes

[Origin] Battlefield 2, Bad Company 2,BF 2142, and Bad Company 2: Vietnam all for just $5 eac

Deal Link:
Price:
$5.00
More offers from Origin
from Origin Facebook
Right now you can grab Battlefield 2, Bad Company 2, BF 2142, and Bad Company 2: Vietnam all for just $5 each! Get these games and more in the Battlefield Blowout sale: http://bit.ly/1jSWpiV
or https://www.origin.com/en-ca/store/deal ... ld-blowout
9 replies
Banned
Dec 18, 2011
3995 posts
977 upvotes
Mississauga
Wouldn't recommend it. With BF3 and BF4 out not really worth playing.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2301 posts
862 upvotes
Toronto
Weren't the BF2 EA servers shut down a few years ago?? I don't think that game has a single player campaign...
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1218 posts
1005 upvotes
Toronto
tigerhawk33 wrote: Weren't the BF2 EA servers shut down a few years ago?? I don't think that game has a single player campaign...
Probably still a few private servers kicking around, don't know for sure, haven't played for quite a while.

Your options for servers is definitely limited, but I was playing BFBC2 just last year and there were still quite a few servers around, so maybe some BF2 servers around as well.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1222 posts
526 upvotes
Whitby
PozzyD wrote: Wouldn't recommend it. With BF3 and BF4 out not really worth playing.
Actually, that's all the more reason because the two new games are nowhere as good as the originals in terms of balance, originality and team oriented gameplay features. The new BF's have become large-scale anti-cod circlejerks.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
4453 posts
260 upvotes
i don't want to support EA even for 5 cents

buy used on console and play their older games to stress their servers
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2010
1348 posts
701 upvotes
Surrey
strawberry9999 wrote: Actually, that's all the more reason because the two new games are nowhere as good as the originals in terms of balance, originality and team oriented gameplay features. The new BF's have become large-scale anti-cod circlejerks.
Yea but just because old version of a movie was better than the remake doesn't mean you watch the old movie again instead of watching the new one. BF3 for me is kinda perfect. I don't know about you guys but I like destruction, true to life graphics and awesome water rendering which my two 280Xs do very well. I have played old games too (like CS1.6,Source) but would never go back because graphics are way too outdated.

Also another thing I'd like to point out is you can't get fun out of a game if you do the minimum required spending on hardware. Different mouse dpi settings for heli/jet/infantry are helpful. Fun starts when start ending up among top 10 on the scoreboard.
DiploDocus wrote: i don't want to support EA even for 5 cents

buy used on console and play their older games to stress their servers
Lol old games can't be server stressed. If anything you will make them more fun by being there as one more player to kill/be shot by.
Oct 22, 2005
364 posts
25 upvotes
iusearayK47 wrote: Bad Company 2 is still my favourite!
The game that tore me away from COD. Now it's almost back to 50/50 split playing time.