[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2006
3907 posts
654 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[The Bay] The Bay: Designer Sale at The Room starts Saturday December 15

Got this in my email today.

Looks like The Room located in Toronto and Vancouver's downtown stores will be having a sale. It says 60% off fall/winter ready to wear collections, shoes, and accessories. It doesn't say "up to" but I would go in assuming it's "up to" (or maybe the 0 isn't actually a zero and the discount is only 6%). The Room is where they have the higher end womens designer stuff so even after discount it could still be expensive, but go check it out if you're interested in those brands.
The sale starts this Saturday (15th) and I'm not sure how long it will run, but I assume a week.

Copy of the email is here: http://ebm.enews.thebay.com/c/tag/hBQyN ... h/doc.html

I don't recall the last time they did anything for the guys (long enough for me to forget it's called The West End Shop for the guys).
4 replies
Aug 1, 2005
793 posts
62 upvotes
Thanks.
Just as an FYI: The Room is women's clothing only.
Boss and Zegna men's is called the West End Shop.
Dec 12, 2009
457 posts
58 upvotes
the west end shop definitely needs more brands in there though. the room has way more brands
Feb 19, 2007
134 posts
1 upvote
Last time I checked, the "White Room" in the Toronto Eaton Centre location included a whole bunch of really good men's brands like Surface to Air, APC, Saturdays NYC, and countless others. Guys should definitely check out the EC location if this 60% sale is legit. They had some good stuff at the end of the summer, but as an earlier poster mentioned the price even after 60% off can still be a couple hundred bucks.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2006
3907 posts
654 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
HoleyMoley wrote:
Dec 13th, 2012 9:19 am
Thanks.
Just as an FYI: The Room is women's clothing only.
Boss and Zegna men's is called the West End Shop.
Jrich86 wrote:
Dec 13th, 2012 4:36 pm
Last time I checked, the "White Room" in the Toronto Eaton Centre location included a whole bunch of really good men's brands like Surface to Air, APC, Saturdays NYC, and countless others. Guys should definitely check out the EC location if this 60% sale is legit. They had some good stuff at the end of the summer, but as an earlier poster mentioned the price even after 60% off can still be a couple hundred bucks.
Thanks, HoleyMoley, you're right. I got them confused!
Jrich86, it looks like it's just the woman's stuff since it's The Room.
× < >