Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

One Day Sale - 50% off Men's Leather Shoes

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2014 8:20 am
Tags:
Jul 12, 2009
391 posts
516 upvotes

[The Bay] One Day Sale - 50% off Men's Leather Shoes

50% off Men's Leather Shoes. Good Deal, some prices are inflated, but there are some decent prices. Rockport, Florsheim, Clarks, Bostonian...

Pegabo Men's Leather Shoe $49.99 as Advertised

Don't forget about Cashback and rebates.

http://www.thebay.com/
72 replies
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14353 posts
15718 upvotes
Oil Country
livemink wrote: Pegabo Men's Leather Shoe $49.99 as Advertised
Pegabo is an Aldo shoe if I'm not mistaken. They look great but won't last very long, and based on my own experience aren't very comfortable either. Spend the extra money on Rockport, Clarks, etc...
Jul 12, 2009
391 posts
516 upvotes
fudge_u wrote: Pegabo is an Aldo shoe if I'm not mistaken. They look great but won't last very long, and based on my own experience aren't very comfortable either.
Yea wasn't crazy about it. Grabbed 2 pairs of Rockports for $60 each, the ones im wearing now are great, and they seem to last. I find Bostonian wears a bit fast but are lighter. Florsheim are decent as well.
Aug 7, 2011
364 posts
275 upvotes
Edmonton
Anyone have any experience with the Sumner Heath or Delsin Top? Comfortable enough for all day, on your feet wear?
Nov 23, 2016
70 posts
62 upvotes
London
Tried ordering 4 times with various payment methods and I keep getting a generic error... You'd think if they were doing these sales online their system would be able to handle it. Also, tried going through their online chat tool to get help, waiting 15 minutes for it to connect before closing the window.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1746 posts
3106 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I had a pair of Pegabo shoes for about a year. It was alright, until the bottom of the shoe ripped.

I agree they are not of the highest quality, however, for $50 price tag i would say it's a fair deal.
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3631 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto
No coupons?
====================================
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2006
1420 posts
297 upvotes
Ordered - then read this - they are aldo? Dammit.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
1019 posts
401 upvotes
Newmarket, Ontario
Looks like you can pay with paypal so %5 cashback from PP and $5 cashback from ebates
Aug 29, 2009
378 posts
24 upvotes
CA
Are they available in store or just online?
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
Great deals on all the shoes - grabbed a couple of pairs.

The Bay has the best deals on decent men's shoes. Awesome, thanks!
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
martinwales28 wrote: Looks like you can pay with paypal so %5 cashback from PP and $5 cashback from ebates
Damn - forgot!

Oh well.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
4413 posts
1557 upvotes
ludhi wrote: No coupons?
I was thinking the same thing
That RFD mentality
Ebay - 340 - 0 - 0 | Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 82 - 0 - 0 | Grailed - 126 - 0 - 0
Poshmark and Styleforum Feedback as well
Oct 8, 2010
993 posts
280 upvotes
GTA
What's bay's return policy if paypal is used? still return to store and get credit back on paypal?
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
4012 posts
715 upvotes
They charge for shipping???? Boooo. Kills the deal as they aren't that much cheaper than the competition
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2007
2990 posts
300 upvotes
Toronto
the paypal 5% cash back is through the paypal email, which is a special link.
so it won't work in conjunction with ebates
Aug 8, 2007
448 posts
63 upvotes
swales wrote: They charge for shipping???? Boooo. Kills the deal as they aren't that much cheaper than the competition
Free shipping on orders $99 or more.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2007
2866 posts
2201 upvotes
Ottawa
hdave wrote: the paypal 5% cash back is through the paypal email, which is a special link.
so it won't work in conjunction with ebates
I don't see why it won't work in conjunction with ebates. The paypal special link is just one time for registration of the 5% cash back promotion, once you've registered, no more special link is needed to click. As long as you click through ebates to thebay and pay with paypal, then you should be able to earn 5% from ebates and 5% cash back from paypal.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2007
2990 posts
300 upvotes
Toronto
also FYI re: paypal returns

Darlene M: You will need to return any Paypal purchase via mail. The stores can not accept the paypal orders as a return.
You: is it free return shipping?
Darlene M: You are responsible for the return shipping fees.
You: thank you!
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2007
2990 posts
300 upvotes
Toronto
alwaysbuylow wrote: I don't see why it won't work in conjunction with ebates. The paypal special link is just one time for registration of the 5% cash back promotion, once you've registered, no more special link is needed to click. As long as you click through ebates to thebay and pay with paypal, then you should be able to earn 5% from ebates and 5% cash back from paypal.
try browsing around with the initial paypal link.
it keeps that url link the entire time

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)