Page 3 of 3

Re: The Bay Today Only - 50% off Men's Shoes Clarks, Bostonian, etc. Instore/Online

Posted: Dec 7th, 2012 11:04 pm
by CanadaGooseForumAdmin
I was warned about crepe soles being an absolute magnet for dirt. All the more reason to wear plastic bags wrapped around them. :lol:

Re: The Bay Today Only - 50% off Men's Shoes Clarks, Bostonian, etc. Instore/Online

Posted: Dec 7th, 2012 11:12 pm
by Ozzy123
shoes not showing 50% off anymore when i go to checkout... missed a good deal

Posted: Dec 7th, 2012 11:14 pm
by Ozzy123
giftcard not working either with over 193$ in the shopping cart

Posted: Dec 8th, 2012 5:28 am
by pnyknights
Can't believe I missed this :( I got the email regarding the savings card. But nothing about 50% men's shoes :(

Posted: Dec 8th, 2012 8:47 am
by rapsfan50
was just at the bay eaton centre and decided to pass...already put way too much money on my credit card the past few weeks...however if there's a similar sale during boxing week maybe i'll pick up a pair then...lol
CanadaGooseForumAdmin wrote: I look TOTALLY cool right now. I can already hear the masses of attractive women starting to line up at my front door and around the block to sex me up because of how groundbreakingly fashionable I am currently dressed.
you should wear them to the next speed-dating event ;)

Posted: Dec 8th, 2012 11:40 am
by CanadaGooseForumAdmin
I've spent close to $2000 in the past thirty days thanks to this Hot Deals subforum. I swear, these Desert Boots are my final purchase. :lol:

By my next speed dating event, hopefully I'll have received my order of Allen Edmonds dress shoes that I was hoping to receive by now. Don't know why it's so slow arriving this time. :)