Expired Hot Deals

[The Bay] The Bay Today Only - 50% off Men's Shoes Clarks, Bostonian, etc. Instore/Online

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2012 11:40 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4906 posts
750 upvotes
hvc wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 9:44 pm
Nah, just wrap your shoes in shopping bags when you go outside - they'll never know.

:lol:
I laughed! :lol: This is actually a valid way to paint driveways and not ruin your shoes. Gets hot though. :lol:
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
2690 posts
380 upvotes
Rogido wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 9:49 pm
Even if they email you the card (the code is really all you need), you still wouldn't be able to use it (even in-store) to buy a second pair because the card excludes One-day Sales.
You also can't use it online. :)

CanadaGooseForumAdmin wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 9:51 pm
I laughed! :lol: This is actually a valid way to paint driveways and not ruin your shoes. Gets hot though. :lol:
Haha, I thought you'd like that. Ninja style.
Feb 8, 2011
128 posts
6 upvotes
Thx Op! Got the Clark's Girona XTRLite in-store (oos online). They truly are ultralight! ;)
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
2690 posts
380 upvotes
xsaad42 wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 9:56 pm
Can anyone see a size here? When I search it I see 13 but when I click it nothing...

http://www.thebay.com/eng/mens-todayonl ... bay/212981
That page isn't loading properly, and that's why the size choice script doesn't load. It could be sold out, or they could be having problems. Once the image loads, you'll know the page has loaded properly.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4906 posts
750 upvotes
I am now wearing my Desert Boots... indoors... with plastic bags over them.

Okay, that last part was a lie. But I AM wearing them... with my lounging-at-home outfit of sweatshirt and sweatpants.

I look TOTALLY cool right now. I can already hear the masses of attractive women starting to line up at my front door and around the block to sex me up because of how groundbreakingly fashionable I am currently dressed.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4906 posts
750 upvotes
Pics as follows. Incandescent white balance setting on my DSLR doesn't match the lighting in my kitchen, and I couldn't correct it in Photoshop. Oh well. I'll live with it. I'm not reshooting these during the daytime. :lol:

May 9, 2012
720 posts
81 upvotes
I wouldve bought those boots, but they only went to 11 and I didnt like the bottom... seems like the walk on concrete would wear it down fast
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4906 posts
750 upvotes
I was warned about crepe soles being an absolute magnet for dirt. All the more reason to wear plastic bags wrapped around them. :lol:
Apr 14, 2012
56 posts
5 upvotes
Kanata
shoes not showing 50% off anymore when i go to checkout... missed a good deal
Apr 14, 2012
56 posts
5 upvotes
Kanata
giftcard not working either with over 193$ in the shopping cart
Apr 13, 2012
333 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
was just at the bay eaton centre and decided to pass...already put way too much money on my credit card the past few weeks...however if there's a similar sale during boxing week maybe i'll pick up a pair then...lol
CanadaGooseForumAdmin wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 10:09 pm
I look TOTALLY cool right now. I can already hear the masses of attractive women starting to line up at my front door and around the block to sex me up because of how groundbreakingly fashionable I am currently dressed.
you should wear them to the next speed-dating event ;)
× < >