Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
10845 posts
1891 upvotes
Toronto
ji2o0k wrote:
Jan 5th, 2016 8:16 pm
Ummm hell yaaaa....

Anything with Alexandra Daddario is always a good thing...and in Baywatch??

Can't wait for the running down the beach scene!! Hubba hubba!!
+1

I would watch anything Alexandra Daddario is in. As you and I know...she is stunningly beautiful and natural in every way. ;)

To be honest, regarding Pam Anderson in the original Baywatch....I was not really impressed by her as a young teenager back in the day. I thought that Carmen Electra and Yasmine Bleeth were 10x hotter and prettier than Pam Anderson could ever be. Skinny legs on Pam....fake jugs...no thank you! At least the fake jugs on Carmen Electra complemented her much better physique and gorgeous face. :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
10845 posts
1891 upvotes
Toronto
Psubs wrote:
Jan 5th, 2016 1:58 pm
Leo just dumped Kelly after a 6 month relationship.

Alexandra Dadaario is hotter. The could use her eyes like a lighthouse to rescue someone.
Her gorgeous big piercing eyes can stare down a Shark attacking a beach goer/swimmer, would make the Shark stop on the spot, turn around and swim away in fear. :lol:
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
18698 posts
1276 upvotes
Scorpionsy wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 5:21 pm
+1

I would watch anything Alexandra Daddario is in. As you and I know...she is stunningly beautiful and natural in every way. ;)

To be honest, regarding Pam Anderson in the original Baywatch....I was not really impressed by her as a young teenager back in the day. I thought that Carmen Electra and Yasmeen Bleeth were 10x hotter and prettier than Pam Anderson could ever be. Skinny legs on Pam....fake jugs...no thank you! At least the fake jugs on Carmen Electra complemented her much better physique and gorgeous face. :lol:
Scorp - definitely not impressed with Pam Anderson...Carmen and Yasmeen are good but Ericka Eleniak takes the cake!!

Under Siege anyone??
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1715 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
Pics are obviously needed. There don't seem to be many of her in a swimsuit though. This one is hardly a winner for a Baywatch role:

Looks like "Chuck's" older sister. Scared.
12 months for condemning rape. 6 months for calling violent thugs "nasty". WTH? Is this IS?
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1715 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
ji2o0k wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 5:27 pm
Scorp - definitely not impressed with Pam Anderson...Carmen and Yasmeen are good but Ericka Eleniak takes the cake!!

Under Siege anyone??
Yeah, she was my pick back in the day too. ;)
12 months for condemning rape. 6 months for calling violent thugs "nasty". WTH? Is this IS?
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1715 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
Who's playing "The Hoff"? "The Rock"?
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
10845 posts
1891 upvotes
Toronto
ji2o0k wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 5:27 pm

Under Siege anyone??
Ericka Eleniak was hot for sure...but the other two for me were sexier. :)

The point is....Pam Anderson...who took all the glory...because of the Playboy run....is at the bottom of the barrel for me. :D
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
10845 posts
1891 upvotes
Toronto
Tornado F2 wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 5:32 pm
Who's playing "The Hoff"? "The Rock"?
Yeah, probably Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will be playing the role of David Hasselhoff...and if not the same character...a similar character possibly.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1715 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
Scorpionsy wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 5:33 pm

The point is....Pam Anderson...who took all the glory...because of the Playboy run....is at the bottom of the barrel for me. :D
Richard Branson must have been a fan. I visited the UK in the late 90s and they had "Virgin Cola" there, from one of his companies of the day, in a shapely plastic bottle called a "Pammy" in her "honour", iirc.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1715 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
Strangely I don't seem to have watched Baywatch much. What channel/night was it on? I think I was watching OTA channels then, so maybe I couldn't catch it. Or more likely something with a deeper plot was catching my attention. Something like X-Files where you tune in week after week. Baywatch could be watched in single episodes.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
10845 posts
1891 upvotes
Toronto
Scorpionsy wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 5:33 pm

Carmen Electra

Yasmine Bleeth

Ericka Eleniak

Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
10845 posts
1891 upvotes
Toronto
Tornado F2 wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 5:28 pm
Pics are obviously needed. There don't seem to be many of her in a swimsuit though. This one is hardly a winner for a Baywatch role:

Looks like "Chuck's" older sister. Scared.
Chuck's Older Sister was super hot too. You know who is a Hottie who reminds me of her? G4TV/Attack of the Show...and now Nerdist's Jessica Chobot. Smoking Hot! And a film/gamer geek to boot. What more can you ask for? :)

Ladies and Gentlemen...I present to you...Jessica Chobot: :)

× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel